Chapter 14: Concert pt. 2

A/N: once again English in normal Korean in bold

LEE'S POV:

"Get in the elevator, GUYS!!"
I look toward our leader who's standing in front of the automatic doors.
"Hurry up or else we're gonna be late to our own show."
All eight of us gather onto the elevator and press on the ground floor.
We wait as the doors close and we go down, stepping out the stuffy box as we reach the bottom floor.
Once the last of us get out the elevator, Jisung laughed for no reason. We looked at where he was pointing and below the 'ground level' sign was a red button.
"I'm on a helevator"

I chuckle as I pull him out before the doors close on his legs. Behind me I hear a small thud, but before I can fully turn around, someone walks onto my shoulder. I look down in surprise to see a familiar  girl cutely rub her nose as she looks at what she hit - just below my shoulder. I can't place where I've seen her before.... maybe she's been to another one of our shows??

"JESUS CHRIST WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS GO FOR THE FUCKING NOSE!"

I'm surprised at her outburst but she's cute so I smile at her, but then I realise she can't see my smile cause I'm wearing a mask. As I get a proper look at her face, I stop.

I stay staring at her for a good 30 seconds before looking away towards Chris, wondering if he's realised who she is.

Y/n starts talking to to one of her four friends next to her.
"Katie, you see, this is why I need my beauty sleep, especially if I get looked at like this on a daily basis."

I smile at this, still with my mask, and wonder if I should say something to her.

"Why do you need beauty sleep if you already look that good?" Chan says to her. I know it's a joke but I don't like it. I also don't like the fact that she blushes at his comment.

I take off my cap that's covering my head and run my fingers through my ginger hair. I see y/n's eyes go up to my head and she looks at my hands. Her eyes widen and her mouth begins to part.
"Enjoy the show" I say to her before turning around and following the rest of Stray Kids out the double doors leading to the dressing rooms. Before they shut, I wave at y/n.
Her cheeks are dusted with a light pink blush that makes me feel kinda bubbly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRIS'S POV:

"Changbiiiiin, why'd you make us go out????"
I glare at the shorter man as the elevator reaches the ground level. He steps out and looks at me.

"Because I was hungry idiot"

"Well, guys blame it on Changbin if JYP gets mad cause we're late."

I step out of the elevator after Minho, Seungmin, Hyunjin and our maknae.
"I'm on a helevator"
I look back and smile at Jisung and Felix laughing lightly with each other.
I hear a thud behind me but I'm not sure what it is. Then a cute girl walks into Felix's arm.

"JESUS CHRIST WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS GO FOR THE FUCKING NOSE!"

I bite my lips as I try not to laugh at her, but I see Changbin covering Jeongin's ears so I can't help it. I stop as I see something familiar about her face, and I realise it's y/n.

I glance at Felix's face and laugh when I see how flustered he is. I can tell by looking just how much he already likes y/n.
She turns to one of her 3 friends behind her.
"Katie, you see, this is why I need my beauty sleep, especially if I get looked at like this on a daily basis."

I smirk and decide to play with Felix a bit.
"Why do you need beauty sleep if you already look that good?"

It's not that I'm lying, y/n is beautiful and has a cute personality, but I wouldn't actually do that to Felix.

Even so, I can tell he's suddenly gone tense when he takes his cap off and runs his fingers through his hair. Literally the last this he should do.
Now I'm pretty sure she's figured out we're stray kids considering how many of us there are, my voice and Felix's hair. I see her eyes widen as Felix turns to speak to her.
"Enjoy the show" his Aussie accent shines out his mouth and he turns to smile and wave at y/n one last time before following us through the double doors to the dressing rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm sorry this one isn't really a great chapter🤡 it's just the meeting part but in two other people's perspectives