Dealing With Tsundere Fox-Chan PT-3 (Unedited)

//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo
Time skips/Time
///POV///

Part way through the Kyuubi tantrum... I mean attack on Konoha...

///Momo POV///

I need some tea. Now.
I guess alcohol would work too... but that would make my mind a little more addled and cause my decision making to be even more questionable.

I'm currently questioning all my life choices as I sit on the back of a seriously pissed Kurama.

I only meant to teleport near him but no. My luck is in the negatives.

Luckily I made what is essentially a bottomless pouch out of the small pouch my parents kept with some of my medicine around my neck.. in case. Like a necklace. I had managed to put my elvish hunting knives away thank goodness.

Please send help. And tea. And dango.

Anyways... it's tea time.

///3rd POV///

A pink haired child sat on the back of the Kyuubi, using all its chakra to disturb the chakra flow and break the genjutsu before it could destroy the dango shop.

Priorities am I right?

A strange voice called out to the narrator...

I AM THE NARRATOR NOW.

Anyways, as I was saying, the little pink haired kid was pretty dumb cause her chakra was only about a young clan kids despite her skill.

Oh right, and she forgot that you can't really put your chakra to use until you're about five.

Give her a round of applause ladies and gents, the eidetic memory has finally broken.

And a little while away a black haired Uchiha was sprinting his younger siblings outta there. Because. He actually has priorities.

Oh damn there he goes saving a gi—

Ok that's enough, let's go back to our sponsor, weebs r' us...

///Momo POV///

I did my best to break the genjutsu on Kurama but failed miserably. Before I realised.

I HAVE ABSOLUTE CANCEL

AND I CAN USE IT ON THE GENJUTSU
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How did I not think of that before?!

Oh, right. I was a tad distracted...Nevermind.

I absolute-cancelled the genjutsu. And it worked.

The downside?

I'm so close to passing out. I'm at about 37% energy.

I teleported a little bit away from a very pissed Kurama, but low and behold I'm a little away from Minato. I am SO screwed.

Kakashi was there with him too. Double oops.

//again, some small changes from the plot to allow this stuff to happen please don't come at me for not completely following canon//

Minato saw me before I could teleport. There goes not interacting with canon characters until I was six and joined the academy... oh well, on to plan... I think it's actually plan K now, where I get on good standing with a ton of canon characters as a child. It will end up pretty useful, moreover Choji will always have snacks and Shikamaru is just as lazy as me so that will likely go well. Moreover the other Uchiha... that one from the hospital with Sasuke is likely one of my friends.