Frick It's Dakota. (Unedited)

//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo/Tailed Beasts
Time skips/Time
///POV///
{} System
[] Speaking to System
For Other languages...
________________________________

28th of December...

///Nyx POV///
"WE'RE MOVING TO SUNA!" Chorused her parents.

"Yay!" Said Sakura.

She had no idea what she was in for.

We would get sand in our hair, mouthes and kami knows where else. It would be boiling hot and my pale skin (DESPITE LIVING IN KUMO MAY I ADD) would make the sun cook me alive. Plus, their economy makes me want to cry. Where are we gonna get water? It's a damned desert and I need my daily sanitation.

Please don't make me eat scorpion. Dakota is the only human that I know who is capable of stomaching them. I just hope he isn't in Suna. I'm not prepared for a prank war yet.

//yet... sorry about making you move buuuuut as some may know, it's necessary for reasons. You need that poison res. And Dakota's reap expertise and acting skill to make you more sociable//

RIP

Technically you're going too. You are part of me.

I'm gonna go cry

Don't waste water so irresponsibly. Making your eyes leak is weird anyway, when you do it purely because you're sad (or happy).

You're going to be buried alive by sand.

No thank you.

*sighs in exasperation*

Time skip~ two days later...

Now it appears that I have finally been permitted to leave the hospital. Good riddance. As nice as it is to be in a sanitised building, I miss my tea. Plus, I need to break the news to Neji that I shall be moving out of Konoha soon. I have already updated Sora via the chat function.

Praise be the gamer ability❤️

I second this notion.

I must say, though... I was surprised about the letter from B-nii through his Bee summons we managed to get.

Yes...

And not just because HE TAUGHT THEM HOW TO RAP! I mean the whole damn apology was in rap too... but it was kinda heartwarming.

I am still having some trouble processing that letter.

Shove it into a tiny box in your brain, lock it, turn the key into a grain of sand, throw the sand into the Sahara- I mean Suna, and throw the box into the ocean. Inequivalent exchange am I right?

What do you mean by that?

Did you- of course you did.

Did what?