Killer B and Momo (A Couple Friendship Highlights) (Unedited)

//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo/Tailed Beasts
Time skips/Time
///POV///
{} System
[] Speaking to System
For Other languages...
________________________________
//A ton of short B&Momo bonding time stories, purely because I can (*'︶'*)╯♡//

A sort of thanks for almost 6K reads (I was only expecting 10 or something—)

//warning: they may be slightly OOC (out of character) especially A//
________________________________
//Getting a summoning creature//
///3rd person///

Momo and B were looking for a scroll. Why? Momo wanted a summoning. And B can't say no to her.

So now?

Well, Momo's currently running around the summoning realm with him in search for a potato or something equally as fantastic.. or fantasy-ish. She's not (that) picky. So, here are the highlights...
________________________________
"No. I'm not having a hyena."-Momo
________________________________
"B, can u see me with a Bee?"-Momo
"I'm B"-B
________________________________
"ITS A TRAP! RUN B RUNNNNN"*coughs out blood from over exhaustion..and her horrific health.*-Momo
(She was promptly picked up by B and they ran away from the angry trolls... The Tobi Kind. Not the ones that Bilbo tricked.)
________________________________
"Ok, but penguins...? Ok I actually like them... we'll be back. I wanna check out more..."-Momo

"You can get two different contracts"- the penguins in all their wisdom...

//and that's how she got one of her many chibi's... I mean fearsome summoning//

"ONWARDS B, MORE CHIBIS AWAIT US!"- Momo
________________________________

And now... onto the main ones...

After hours and three summoning contracts (two for her, one for B!) we found THE ONE.

"I....AM NEO" came a roar.

ITS A DRAGONNN. ADOPT IT!

Toothless here She comes...

"Hello Neo, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said. Be polite. This dragon seems pretty damn proud.

"Good to see some of you mortals are actually polite... quite a shame, actually. I was looking forward to eating another man." He replied.

"Could I possibly get the Dragon summoning contract?" Momo asked cautiously.

"Why?"he asked.

"Because having a dragon summoning is pretty damn badass" She said.

"Not some noble reason like 'to save my friends' or 'to kill'?"

"Hah, nope. My friends don't really need my protection (aka B, Dakota and 'Sora' are my only real friends in the world...) and honestly I see no point in killing. Memento mori, we'll all die eventually, all we're doing is making the process quicker." She stated with a faint smile.

Neo stared at her.

"You're small for a human. But also smart. Maybe they become dumber as they age?" He said, looking at B who looked like his brain blew up.

"Hey, I'm not dumb! I'm fun!" Said B indignantly.

"Is he-I mean"said Neo in confusion when it came to the strange tone.

"Rap."said Momo, deadpanning.

"Ok then... well, here's the contract." Said Neo.

"Wait, there is no test?" Said Momo incredulously.