Hyuuga Affair (Unedited)

//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo/Tailed Beasts
Time skips/Time
///POV///
{} System
[] Speaking to System
For Other languages...
________________________________
The 27th of December, a little over three years since Kurama chan's fussy, over the top little tantrum (he would probably Chuck a tailed beast bomb at me if I could say that to his face)

///not rlly anyone's POV///

The young Hyuuga heiress, Hyuuga Hinata also known as Hinata-Hime or simply Hinata-sama, was getting into bed on her birthday.

She was incredibly tired so she went out like a light.

A few hours later...

Hinata woke, a shadow standing over her, the silver glint of a kunai shining down on her, her face reflected on the well-polished steel.

She tried to scream, but something covered her face- a hand. The hand of a man with a headband. One that didn't have the konoha symbol, but something else. A Kumo hitai-ate. She felt something sharp enter her shoulder. She looked down dizzily. A syringe....

She tried to scream and cried, tears streaming down her face, as everything faded to black. What was happening? Why me? Help m-... her thoughts stopped as she fell to the floor.

A pair of children had recently figured out how to henge. Sora swiftly made his way towards the Hyuuga compound with his chakra signature concealed while Nyx went over as quickly as she could. Sadly, though, she was unable to keep up due to ✨crappy Heath problems that caused her to be exhausted from running down a street✨ but at least she didn't pass out from that anymore or go into a coma. She just needed a little bed rest, but was getting better. Her parents were considering moving again because...

///flashback no jutsu///
"I'm afraid that, though her health is improving, she needs a far warmer climate should she ever wish to get well enough to function without any real traces of her illness..." said the professional looking doctor to Nyx's parents
______________________

Nyx was hoping that she could get a flying summon... that would help

//(for the record atm she has no summons. She gets them at 7 (Penguins) ,8 (Falcons) and 11 (Dragons) respectively//

So Sora (henged into a hero suit thing) went over to the Hyuuga compound...

//... imma quickly edit a photo...

So it's basically something a little like this//

The Kumo nin had a bag slung over his shoulder. A bag big enough for a three year old and with blue-black hair sticking out. Jackpot!

Sora swooped down and used Uchiha hax to knock out the Ninja... ok maybe it was a taser but still, hax. I mean, being able to summon a taser that can kill, knock out or hurt someone (depending on setting) no matter what is awesome!