Scrooge McDuck Pool Plausibility (Uneditied)

Note: The title is beautiful and nothing anyone says will prevent that from being the truth.

Enjoy the chapter! Also, quick thing: None of this chapter is Nyx POV. It's half Sora (we haven't heard from him in a while and I decided that we may as well check up on what he's up to still in Konoha) and, of course, the crazy himself: Kiyoshi, and his magnificent time in Suna. And him gradually driving everyone around him crazier.

Also, has anyone figured out that he's technically Sasori's uncle? I'm gonna just let that sink in for a sec... yup... there you go.

I actively want the two to react to one another. Hmmmm... *scheming gremlin author noises*.

Also just wanna say I wrote the latter part of this chapter while bedridden with what I think is an RTI. Yay (sense the sarcasm).

_φ(・_・
_φ( ̄ー ̄ )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
________________________________
//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo/Tailed Beasts
Time skips/Time
///POV///
{} System
[] Speaking to System
For Other languages...
________________________________

16th of March///Sora POV///Sasuke

16th of March
///Sora POV///
Sasuke... Sasuke is chewing my hair. In his sleep.

Why, God, why?

{System failure}

Wait what-

[Repair system]

{System closed down for 5h, apologies for the inconvenience. Should you die during this period, you cannot access previous saves}

[Noooooooooo]

{Yesssss}

I started pushing Sasuke's face away from me.

NO DONT SLOBBER ON MY HAND.

WHY ME?!

//because I'm feeling particularly menace-to-my-character-y today 😌 (ignore how what isn't a thing)//

IM DYING HERE. WHY THE SALIVA?!

The door squeaked open and...

Itachi save me!!!!!!! I did everything in my power to communicate this with my eyes so I wouldn't wake up Sasuke and cause him to snuggle with me.

Itachi smiled at me fondly. THANK Y-

The mother fu<ker just left me.
What a b!tch. Leaving his family -nay, his baby brother-  to fend for himself, what does he think he is? The president? Some random Sanchez?

//Sora's arc so far has been cinnamon roll—> utterly done with this all//

I cried quietly as I tried to pull him off, and failed... so I went to the last resort.

I pulled the kunai out from under my pillow.

I grit my teeth, clenching my fist holding the kunai. Was I... was I really ready to do this.