MEETING A RAP GOD (Unedited)

//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo
Time skips/Time
///POV///

————————————————————————
October 26th, arriving in Kumo!!
————————————————————————
WHOOOO!

We're in Kumo! Time to this is the place to be with Killer B the Jinchuriki!

And learn how to rap!!

Let's gooo!

*genuine excitement *

But we're gonna have to wait a while....

//and so, the time skip//

March 7th, Momo's two years and 359 days old!

/// Momo POV///

IM GOING OUT OF THE HOUSEEE!!!

So from what I know now, shinobi world kids develop quicker, so that means they can do things at a younger age! (Thank goodness)

I've spent the years in an abundance of comas... but at the same time I'm far more powerful that before.

The downside?

Running down the road ends with me coughing up blood.

Running around Kumo? Well, that ends in a week long coma. With a little help from my frail genes and overall sickliness..

But on the upside, my psychic abilities and other stuff is insanely overpowered. That being said, when Sakura and I expressed interest in becoming shinobi my parents looked kinda guiltily at me. I'm guessing my horrific health has something to do with it. Maybe I won't be allowed to be a ninja.

Oh well, being a doctor is better. Or a psychologist. Damn ninjas need therapy ASAP.

I've finally found a place to practice rap.

Natelovestobattle? Rustage? NonelikeJoshua? Tyler Clark?

Thank you for inspiration. I will be using your raps. English for life. Not that anyone here knows it.

I've even made a drum kit and a guitar so props to me. Being an excellent engineer is more crazy— I mean Dakota's thing. I'm more of a biologist, but who cares. I've even made an amp.

————————————————————————
Dakota:*sneezes*
————————————————————————
A little way away, after a couple of minutes:

///KILLER B! His POV! Whoopee!///

"Yo, yo what's that I see? Someone's rapping not far from me! Let's go and meet them Hachibi!"

A stared at me, his eye twitching. "Go. Please." He said to me. I was happy.

So I walked to the sounds of rap, my hands beginning to tap- to the beat.

//this acc confuses and hurts my brain. So-much-rap... it's hard😂//

A little girl was sitting down, laying beats for the town. A strange instrument in front of her, making the sound louder.