Frick it I'm zero two now 😂 (unedited)

//author note//
'Thinking'
"Saying"
Inner Nyx
Time skips

//I acc haven't watched darling in the Franxx but zero two looks so cool! So basically that's how Nyx/Momo will look when she's older if she doesn't dye her hair (but she probs will to be less ✨conspicuous✨)//

///Nyx POV///

July 22nd
4 months and 1 week and 2 days old

I am tempted to talk. Why? To ask my parents to get me out of hospital.

Sooooo, I am back here again. I have been practising talking more like a normal kid but so far my manner of speech still needs some improvement. With Echo's help of course.

Damn right, I'm a life saver! I can show you how your younger brother talked in your last life as a baby so you can copy his mannerisms... ugh You're starting to rub off on me but a little... I meant a little bit.

So I am in hospital with the worlds most inedible 'food'

Prison slop

...I mean you are not wrong.....

Exactly. Also, I am always right.

Yes, like me.

Egotistical, much?

Like you can talk.

Touché. But aren't we the same being?

Essentially, yes.

I lay down on the bed. I had passed out due to over excitement (I had opened 121 tenketsu points, essentially a third of them. Big milestone for a three month old, huh?)

There is a slight chance that it was because I was so excited because I had finally tested out my psychic abilities... but who knows.

Anyway, my blood pressure and stuff kinda went overboard and I had a mini seizure.

I did not sustain much damage but my chest aches a bit. It appears that my medical problems are possibly tied to my heart? I haven't actually been told and they have not seen a point in it.

I sighed quietly. I have just realised tomorrow Sasuke will be born. And my sister's fangirl side will be guaranteed to eventually come out.

I was moved into the room for newborns and heard my parents get told that I would stay there for a couple days. Aaand I guess that I will meet him pretty early in his life.

Over in Suna....

///Dakota/ Kiyoshi POV///
Ahahhahaaaa

I have won Chiyo over. I am now her 'son'.

I have done well

Someday I shall become a poison/puppetry master and see my friends. And I can befriend ✨Gaara✨ or as Nyx always says,
✨Tanuki child✨

I haven't really watched most of the episodes but from what Nyx and Angelo have said I have to befriend him before he turns 6 and the kazekage decides to be a B**** or something and gets his uncle to kill him.

Also I want to meet Temari and be the first to ship her with Shikamaru here mwahaha 😂

THE SHIPPING GAMES SHALL COMMENCE.
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

I AM KIYOSHI EVERD—- I mean....

Dang nine months is waaaay too long for me to be stuck in a hooman.