Prepping For Kurama (Unedited)

August 2nd
Nyx/Momo is currently 20 weeks and 2 days old.

///Nyx/Momo POV///

So, it appears that the whole Obito-Controls-Kurama incident occurs in two months one week and one day.

So far I have been researching (as much as I can) as to how I can prevent this as I do not particularly wish for my home to be destroyed not Kurama controlled. I also wish to prevent the deaths of as many people as possible.

I have managed to practice so that my Byakugan-Sharingan fusion can be used for hypnosis (I was already well versed in it without the powers) and with the addition of psychic powers I should have the prowess to at the very least break Obito's control temporarily. The strain on my eyes and body has proven to be immense as in the last month I have fainted about seven times and I have a constant throbbing pain though I have created a new kind of painkiller to combat the discomfort.

I now see why Neveron had warned me about the backlash. It was incredibly painful but at the same time I suppose that it puts all other injuries to shame.

The most irksome thing is that I can not prevent it and the only way other than painkillers to lessen the pain is to use the ability to the point I no longer get any backlash.

What a dr—

Welcome all... to the Nara life.

... I regret all....

DAMN RIGHT! You think you can go ahead and IGNORE me for a character description?!

//OK WE NEED SOME DUCK-BUTT TAPE OVER HERE!//

So now my 'inner' Echo is a little... unusual.

Haha, you need someone to help you lighten up and act more like a kid.

I am acting like I did as a kid.

I meant a normal kid.

That was rather uncalled for.

Chilllll, anyways I'm out for a while... I'm gonna practice to help you with the whole Kurama rampage thing. Your reasoning for helping is fair and logical. Ergo I shall assist you in your plight.

I have corrupted you with my mannerisms.

... yeah, I'm gonna go sit in a corner and find a way to break Obito's control.

Yes, we must assist the orange fluffball.

Oran— ok never mind.

THE POWER OF NICKNAMES!

Huh... so you do have a fun side.

Hurtful. Undeniably true but hurtful.

Yeah, I got your minor sadism 🙂

I am not complaining.

Byeee

Au revoir.

///Angelo POV///

I giggled. Itachi was trying (and failing) to change Sasuke's diaper.

He stared at me with a sigh.

"Is this really how you deal with babies....?"

I giggled again. Yes of course. They are completely dependent- mostly. Anime logic makes anything possible.

[Gamer Status]
Name: Sora Uchiha (formerly Angelo)
Age: 10 days
Titles: Unknown
Level: 0
Unspent Skill Points: 9
Base stats—
Charisma:0
Wisdom:2
Sociability:0
Alertness:0
Intelligence:2
Strength:0
Constitution:1
Dexterity:0
Speed:0
Luck:0
Chakra: