Sora's Personal Hell- I Mean...Birthday! (Unedited)

//for the record, Sora looks like a chibi Izuna (Madara's little brother) with slightly bluer hair//

//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo/Tailed Beasts
Time skips/Time
///POV///
{} System
[] Speaking to System
For Other languages...
________________________________

July 23rd...
///Sora POV///
Happy birthday to meeee!

And now I have to compose myself, betraying no joy or emotion... Uchiha am I right? (Ahahah *cries a little*)

Honestly, Nyx- or 'Momo'- would have a far better time doing this... she's a liiiitle dead inside and has a godly poker face (and some serious luck... although that may be because she has the patience to card count...)

From what I know ALL the major members of major clans are attending- both Sasu-chan and I are turning three today.

Too bad I can't call him Sasu-chan to his face. I should have been the older one, that way I could use age as a reason for him to listen to me. Oh well.

So far, from what I know, mother and father (I will not call them mum and dad. They were not my real parents) have even invited Neji and the head of the branch house over.

I would refer to the head of the branch house by their name but I can't remember which twin was which, moreover they're both Hyuuga-sama. And identical. I am probably going to lose track of who is who.

The upside? I MEET CHIBI NEJIIII!
>censored< had a huge crush on them last world / life.

//guess who I mean!//

I can also meet Shikamaru to know what a normal genius in this life acts like. And then I will remain to being a little behind Sasu-chan in everything - especially fighting- though I will be amazing at anatomy and first aid. I'm joining Nyx on the whole 'let's become a doctor' thing. That and she's already teaching me bits and pieces over the team chat and has sent over a couple things such as scalpels she has commandeered for our use in training. She's also recommended artwork and calligraphy practice to help me gain a steady hand, as well as watching spars to desensitise me to blood, not that that's working too well.

{Quest: Updated: FRIENDS!}
{Description: Stop being a sad loner in a lonely hole in the ground (not even a nice hobbit hole, one full of mud and moss) and actually socialise without being considered a special little snowflake!}

[That's a little harsh]

{Prizes: Meeting Nyx, Friends, +2 charisma, +1 intelligence}
{Penalty: Become a ROOT member, forced into becoming a murderer- I mean shinobi-, or be considered a special form of Absurd}

{Accept: Y/N?}

I think I liked 1.6.27 more than 1.6.28, at least then the system wasn't sassing me every ten seconds *mushroom cloud appears*

[Y]

{You have accepted the Quest!}

Oh dear kami above.

I HAVE TO SOCIALISE

WHAT IF THEY HATE ME???

*hyperventilates*