Chapter Nineteen

Slowly, my eyes started to flicker open and I briefly gazed around wondering where I was. Warm air brushed against my right collarbone, where I could feel something heavy, alongside a weight in my right hand. As I tried to sit up, the person started to stir in their sleep but luckily they didn't wake fully. 

My heart started beating rapidly when I saw Yoongi laying on my chest whilst holding my hand. He looked cute. Peaceful, even. It's different to the cold Yoongi who doesn't seem to care. Gently, I brushed his black hair away from his eyes only to find his eyes open. 

I flinched at the sight, and abruptly sat up, leaning against the back of the driver's seat. There was an ache in my abdomen area from my injury but I endured the pain, especially when Yoongi started to near me. Jin was driving now, Joon was asleep in the passenger seat and Hobi was sleeping in the back, not to far from where I was with Yoongi. Luckily, they didn't see this embarrassing moment. 

"I know I'm attractive, but take a picture next time. It'll last longer," Yoongi whispered in my ear huskily as he straddled my legs.

My face flushed red in the dimly lit car but I decided to tease him back.

"I don't have my phone, remember? I guess I'll just have to keep staring," I whisper back, locking my eyes with his. 

"At least I know your attention will be on me and no one else," he whispers, not breaking our intense eye contact. 

Suddenly, his face started to inch closer to mine. This was not only the moment where I noticed my desire to kiss Yoongi, but it's when I realised my feeling towards him too. I liked him. I liked him a lot. Maybe, he liked me too...

The feeling of his slightly chapped lips colliding with mine, shocked me for a moment but I was soon to indulge in the kiss. He brought his rough yet smooth hands up to my neck and pulled me closer to him. The kiss was strong and passionate but it slowly started to become more calm before we pulled away to catch our breath. Gently, he pressed his forehead against mine and whispered to me, "I like you Y/n."

I felt my heart rate increase as I looked into the truthful eyes of the man in front of me.

"I-I like you too," I stuttered out my reply. Gosh, why'd I have to stutter for?

"Really?" He whispered in a higher voice, his gummy smile showing. I couldn't do anything more than a nod.

"So you'll be my girlfriend?" He whispers happily.

"Of course," I smile happily.

His lips press against mine once more before we are interrupted by a loud sound, it was like someone was cleaning the car windows. We moved away from each other and gazed at where the sound was coming from, only to find Jin laughing hysterically.

"It's about time!" Jin manages to say through his outburst of giggles.

"Jin," Yoongi groans in annoyance.

My face flushes a deep red in embarrassment.

"I'm going back to sleep," I say quickly before lying down and closing my eyes.

Just as I felt my eyes getting heavy, I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into their chest.

"Goodnight," I hear Yoongi whisper into my ear.

I hum as a response and let exhaustion take over me. 

***

The next morning I woke up only to find all the other boys gone. Fear started to creep its way through my body as I looked around for them. Was all of that just a dream? Wishful thinking maybe?

"She's awake!" I hear a shout fill the air, it sounded like Hobi.

Soon, Yoongi came back to the car with a pair of grey joggers and a black cami top in his hands. I also noticed how he had changed clothes and was now wearing black jeans and a large white hoodie.

"Morning sleepyhead," he says as he climbs into the back of the car, guess it wasn't just a dream.

"Morning," I say as my stomach grumbles a little, I can't remember the last time I ate.

"We are in Seoul and we stopped off to get clean clothes, after we are going to go search for the refugee camp," he explains to me.

"Oh thanks," I beam, excited for clean clothes and the thought of food and shelter.

As I was about to take the clothes from him I felt the pain strike in my injured area and I hiss in pain a little.

"Oh that's the other thing... Is it okay if I help you change?" he asks and I widen my eyes and look up at him.

"NO NOT LIKE THAT!" He says realising what it sounded like, whilst waving his arms out frantically in front of him.

a/n: oh my glob- I just realised how long it's been since I last updated. I was really unmotivated for some reason but I should be back to normal now!

Also earned it from fifty shades of grey started playing as I was writing this and it took me a moment to process lmao.