Chapter Eight

Slowly, my eyes started to flutter open. Feeling something soft beneath my ear, I rolled over only to see someone's black jumper. My gaze started to avert upwards only to see a sitting-up-sleeping Yoongi. That's when the realisation hit me, my eyes widened when I realised; I was sleeping on Yoongi's lap.

His eyes also started to open so as an instinct I rapidly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I felt his legs shuffle a little beneath the side of my head. Quietly, I waited for him to position my body elsewhere but it never happened. Unexpectedly, he reached his hand out and brushed some hair behind my ear.

"Aish...why do I feel so attached to you?" I hear him mumble under his breath, "I always feel the need to protect you and I don't know why, but I will..."

He feels the need to protect me?

Quiet footsteps were heading further away.

"Y/n wake up, we're leaving," he whispers softly, whilst shaking my shoulder gently.

Cautiously, I sit up and stand up before dusting myself off. I grab a protein bar and together me and Yoongi walk out of the station, meeting with the other boys. Jin passes me a granola bar and water and we head off walking again, after they discovered the cars batteries had been looted last night.

*** 

We had been walking for a couple of hours when Hobi, who was on my left, gasped dramatically.

"What is it?" Jin asks him concerned.

"I HAVE SIGNAL HERE!" Hobi shouts.

Namjoon shushes him as Hoseok searches 'Seo Y/n-ie' into naver [a/n: naver is like a korean version of google :)] and I look over his shoulder to see what comes up. There were various articles with titles like: 'First woman to climb the Samsung Tower Palace', 'Teen from Ulsan climbs huge Seoul tower', 'Fifteen year old girl climbs up twenty-seven stories in Korea' and 'Security drags a free runner down the Samsung Tower Palace in a helicopter'. He lets out a loud obnoxious laugh.

"These headlines!" He laughs.

"What about them?" I wine.

"Omo! The NBC news?!" He exclaims, "South Korean teen, Seo Y/n, climbs twenty-seven skyscraper stories with her bare hands. That's you!"

"Yes, it is Hobi."

He clicks onto a video with a thumbnail of a girl with long hair, holding onto a large skyscraper with one hand.

"Twelfth of April, twenty-twenty," a recording of me said; making me cringe, "Annyeong, I'm Seo Y/n and I'm fifteen years old. Today I am going to climb the Samsung Tower Palace with my bare hands in hope of being accepted into Yonsei University."

"Did they accept you?" Hobi asks.

"No, they rejected me," I sighed, "not that it matters anymore."

He watched the POV of me climbing up the building that I had filmed on my GoPro earlier this year. The video played right up until I was on the helicopter and the security man was scolding me, then the police asks me to turn the camera off before he forcefully did it his self. 

"Woah, daebak..." He says, looking mesmerized.

"Why was that security so rude to you?" Yoongi asks from no where.

I looked back at where the video had ended to see an Officer. It was Officer Choi. He was really mean to me whenever he saw me because he believed that I would soon end up like my Father; in jail. He was never understanding of me, that's why we despise eachother.

"Dunno, must have a grudge," I partially lied.

Suddenly, two middle-aged men come stumbling out a forest on the left and Yoongi pushes me behind the rest of the boys. The boys backs were blocking my eyesight from the two guys and in the corner of my eye, I can see Jin loading his gun behind his back.

"Please don't shoot, we aren't a threat to you," one of the guys say.

"What do you want?" Namjoon asks seriously.

"My friend here...he is injured. Please help us," the man pleads again.

I start to peak through a space in between Yoongi and Namjoon. My eyes immediately recognise the face of the man who was slightly behind the first one. Firmly, he was gripping onto his arm and his sleeve appeared to be covered in blood. He noticed me and a shocked expression raced over his face. 

"A-appa?" I stutter whilst moving forwards, in front of the boys.

"Y/n?" He replies with his scratchy voice.

"Appa!" I say running over to him, hugging him tightly as he hugs me back.

"Y/n, how are you doing?"

"As good as I can be, considering. What about you though?"

He clears his throat out nervously.

"Uhm...let's go talk about this privately," he says, pointing over slightly down the road we were walking on.

"Okay."

I nod at the boys and walk a few metres away but far enough so that they couldn't hear what we were saying.

"Y/n I'm going to make this short and simple," he states.

Worry started to rush over me in one big tsunami-like wave.

"I-I've been bitten..."

a/n: stream border day one and given-taken! Also my school blocked wattpad on the school computers so I cant write in lesson anymore :')