19. when is sometime?

"Who is someone? Who is this wonderful someone? Oh, I'm keeping my heart strings in tune. And hoping that sometime is soon."

//

Crema allows herself to cuddle her head into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

allowing herself to give in to someone who's face she only saw in the magazines is relieving but scary. his skin against hers somehow feels similar to how Gaia's skin feels against her. in many rare moments between them, Taehyung sometimes appears younger with childlike qualities. then she remembers, he is younger.

she just feels the urge to protect him and she knows it's not due to her innate, motherly tendency. he adjusts his laying posture so the two of them are more comfortable when laying beside each other. their levels of comfort, lust, interest always seem to be aligned– it's incredibly attractive. Crema's bed is big enough for them as they lay not just their bodies but their insecurities, feelings and thoughts all in the airy space.

Taehyung's bare arm is stretched out, situated at the back of Crema's head. his white button up shirt is rolled up, past his elbows. she moves away– warm bodies still glued at their sides but heads placed directly next to each other. they stare up at the ceiling. it's blank, a dull cream colour.

Crema's hand unconsciously sets itself on top of Taehyung's– covering his as the cold feel, bony texture of his hands is felt. she rubs the pad of her fingers over his veins, his knuckles. his hand remains in a calm fist, barely acknowledging the female hand on top of his. his eyes close for a second and Crema notices, enjoying the silence, the warmth, the one moment of comfort they are receiving in the midst of their very different but chaotic schedules. one as a mother and one as a famous musician.

"truth or dare?" she breaks the silence, looking up at the boy.

Taehyung allows a smile to tug at his lips. it's a pretty sight. he doesn't question Crema's sudden playfulness, her sudden retraction of her hand from his. his eyes open in half-expected joy, still gazing at the ceiling whilst the girl next to him has eyes for him and him only. "truth." he answers.

Crema makes a sound of exclamation. "i didn't take you as a truth guy."

Taehyung agrees. he's surprised by the answer that came out of his mouth but he understands– he's exhausted. "i've had enough dares all my life. i just want to lie here and be honest with you."

"lay it all on me hm?" Crema teases.

"oh, is that what you want?" Taehyung now looks at her for the first time and it's remarkable how it makes her feel jumpy. he raises his brows, her playfulness now wiping over him. he smiles in mischief before lying his body entirely on top of hers.

"Taehyung!" Crema shouts, hands pressing against his chest in an attempt to stop him from squashing her smaller body. "this is not what i meant."

they're laughing. "i know what you meant darling." he murmurs, reaching closer to take her lips captive. he kisses her slowly and deeply– no other touch present except for their chests touching.

just as Crema's hand is about to naturally slide into the back of his hair and tug as she always does, the teasing singer rolls back into his original place. back by her side, they stare at the ceiling again– lips tingling with knowing lust but hidden with something new.

truth it is, Crema thinks and asks the first question that comes to mind. "what's the craziest thing you've ever done in terms of your last marriage?" she questions. what's something the press doesn't know? be open to me, only me.