33. all or nothing at all

'I said all, or nothing at all. If it's love, there ain't no in between. Why begin then cry, for something that might have been.'

//

"what are we doing here?"

Taehyung smiles to himself, not showing the secrecy of his smile to no one. he tugs on Crema's hand, eyes glancing over her expression— confusion, irritation because she has no idea why they're walking through a place she knows too well— her workplace. "visiting a friend." the man answers, liking the brief moment of power he has.

Crema furrows her brows, sticking by his side as she nods at passing colleagues. Taehyung notices, raising his brows at her blushed cheeks— he feels the sudden urge to kiss her cheeks, nose and lips. "you know Mr Claude?" she asks, making them stop walking.

Taehyung turns completely, now facing his partner as they stand in the brothel surrounded by neon lights, sultry music and sultry people. "i do." he says, eyes not leaving her face.

"why didn't you say anything?" Crema questions and Taehyung busies himself with rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand instead— here come the questions he has no answers to. "did you know he's my boss?"

he looks up, meeting her eyes— suddenly feeling flirty and sensual, due to the influence of the environment as he pulls her against his body. she eyes him with a dangerous sparkle, "you did know didn't you?"

"oh forget it, that's not important." he waves his ringed hand, burrowing his face in her nice smelling, smooth neck before looking up to meet a pair of bronze eyes that are waiting for him to look back.

Taehyung's face is shortly covered with a wide grin that puts even the artificial lights to shame. "hey you." meeting Jimin's— Mr Claude's matching eyes, he notices how their smiles also match one another.

pulling on Crema's hand once again, despite her knowing the place more than him, they stand in front of the powerful man but somehow, less superior to the famous, movie and pop star. Jimin however, doesn't show his inferiority when it comes to people he knows of. instead, he wears it proudly— so much that he is admired even more than the celebrities. "my favourite people." he greets, opening his arms wide and welcomes them with a large smile that makes his eyes crease into half moons. "but Crema comes first—" he denies Taehyung's hug and moves to Crema.

"of course she does." Taehyung's hand slips out of Crema's. "she's my first too."

Jimin catches Taehyung's mutter. "as she should be." dressed in a navy blue suit, his hair falls away from his face as his beauty and created power lights up the room. his heavily ringed hand slaps Taehyung's cheek playfully, letting it rest for a while before saying, "this girl is one to keep for life you hear?"

the jazz singer has never seen Crema blush this way— his eyes can't look away as Jimin continues speaking, praising, "she deserves all the respect." the two of them look at Crema who smiles shyly, reaching for Taehyung's comforting hand.

he intertwines their fingers, "yes sir." he says, once again, eyes not daring to move away from his partner.