• Part 5 •

We pulled up to the mansion and Rick was there waiting for us.
"So guys here's the thing there's only 4 bedrooms so 2 of you are going to have to share" I then realised that flea and Chad had already got a room. So me John and Anthony ran to the 2 empty rooms. I stupidly ran into one with two beds in and just as I sat on one in walked Anthony.
"Erm yeah John beat me so I guess we're sharing" he said sniggering.
"For fuck sake I have to share with you" I said throwing my self on the bed.
"I'm not all bad" he said walking over to me with a grin.
"Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy" I said laughing walking out of the room.
————————
Anthony's POV

I was quite happy to be sharing a room with Faye I mean I kind of secretly let John win.
"Hey man" flea said walking in with Chad. "Where's your room mate" Chad wiggled his eyebrows as if to imply something.
"Not sure she might be downstairs with John, will you guys keep and eye on her tho I'm just really worried" I said scratching my head. Flea sat down next to me "Look man we know you really like Faye you just need to tell her".
I shot up defensively, I couldn't lie to my friends. "Yeah okay you got me I like her, a lot actually" I put my head in my hands wondering what to do.
"She's a great girl man, just don't fuck her and then leave like you always do. We want her around" Chad really liked Faye and they where becoming great friends. He was very protective of her.
"That's the thing it's different with her I mean I'm not sure if she likes me we have this sort of love hate thing going on where we just take the piss out of each other and act like we don't like each other but there was a moment the other day, I wanted to kiss her we where so close I nearly did and I pulled myself away because I wanted to be sure that it's her, I want to be sure that she's the one" I looked up to Chad and Flea beaming with pride. "Our Tony's in love" Chad said sarcastically walking out as I threw something at him.
I finally got it off my chest but I still wasn't ready to tell Faye.
————————
A few days had gone by and we where all still getting settled into the mansion, recording started next week and I loved watching Anthony write, he was so passionate about his music that it made me fall for him even more. We where planning on having a party tonight as we have a pool in the back. We invited some of the guys that would be coming on the next tour, Pearl Jam I think there called, and a few other people. I was excited to meet new people I just hoped to god that Anthony wouldn't get with another woman.
I mean I know he's allowed he's not my boyfriend and he probably doesn't even like me but we've been getting a lot close and flirting a lot more and I just think it would be hard for me to get over if he's fucking someone in a room we share.
Me and Flea where on our way back from shopping, we pulled up to the mansion and flea let out a big sigh. "Hey Flea, what's up?" I asked as we went to the trunk to get the shopping. "Look I'm gonna tell you something but if you tell anyone I'll be killed" I looked at flea a bit funny but also a bit scared.
"Look Anthony really likes you and I'm only telling you because I think you like him to and he's not the type of person to like anyone like he does you, I really think he's falling for you" I blushed a bit while flea started laughing "so I guess you do like him then" he sent gently nudging my shoulder. "Let's just take the shopping inside okay" I said with a huge smile on my face.
"What you smiling at you weirdo" I turned around and saw Anthony laughing at me. "Erm non of your business man whore" Chad and John started laughing at me too.
"Okay okay calm down lioness" Anthony whispered in my ear while reaching over me to grab the cereal. I could feel his breath on me as he purposely dipped his head into my neck.
"Okay get a room you two" Chad said throwing something at Anthony.
"I've got one thanks" I said seductively winking at them as I walked off to my room watching Anthony stare at my ass.

Later that night people started to arrive for the party. For some reason I got nervous I don't know why I guess I was just scared in case Tom showed up even though he didn't know where I was.
I got talking to lots of new people but there was one man who I hadn't spoke to yet but I could feel his eyes all over my body. He was tall with dark hair and he had such a handsome smile. Before I knew it he was walking up to me.
"Hi, I'm Eddie from Pearl Jam" he said shaking my hand.
"I'm Faye, I live with Anthony so guess that means I live here" I said blushing.
"Oh your Anthony's girl?" He sounds disappointed.
"No no I just live with him, he was kind enough to help me get away from my ex" I said feeling myself go a bit shy.
"Well anyway do you wanna go and get another drink looks like your out"
"Yeah sure" I smiled as he followed me to the kitchen.
The kitchen had large windows all along one wall so you could see outside. That's when I saw Anthony with some blonde bitch all over him. I was so close to telling him how I felt about him and then I seen him playing with her hair checking out her boobs. I was done with that whore.
I sat myself on the counter top watching Eddie as he got closer to me, I noticed out the corner of my eye that Anthony's attention had turned to me. I was so angry at him that I didn't even care. I pulled Eddie between my legs by his jacket, he was perfect height to reach my lips while I was sat on the counter top. I was attracted to Eddie but I also wanted to make Tony jealous and before I knew it I was making out with Eddie, his hands making there way to my ass him pulled me closer that's when Anthony came over punching Eddie in the face.
"Tony what the fuck are you doing" I shouted grabbing everyone's attention around us.
"What am I doing? What the fucks he doing with his hands and lips all over you" he shouted scaring me.
"Your not my boyfriend you asshole" I screamed in his face running off upstairs I heard Eddie say he was leaving as I did.
I couldn't help but cry, why would he be such a dick after I saw him flirting with that other woman.
"Faye I'm sorry just let me in" I heard Anthony place his head on the door. I don't know why but something told me to let him in.
"What do you want now huh? Wanna shout at me some more?" I said shaking crying.
Before I could say anything else Anthony grabbed my face and kissed me. I sunk into his lips I felt safe I found myself kissing him back. He spun me onto the bed and placed himself on top of me kissing me deeper and deeper. I got up pushing him off me.
"What's the matter baby" Anthony asked kissing my neck.
"I can't do this I need to go" I said running out of the room and out of the mansion. I just needed some air how could I forgive him for what he did all because I kissed someone when we aren't even together? I was angry and upset and all I wanted was him but he was drunk and high and he's probably gonna go and fuck that blonde bitch.
I was alone at night and I could feel someone following me. It was Tom. I tried to run back to the mansion but he grabbed me.
"So your gonna take me to where ever your staying and I'll sign these divorce papers" I looked at him shocked as he slowly let go.
"What?" I looked at him shocked. "Your letting me go?"
"I'm done chasing you, so have you got them?" He said getting more annoyed.
"Okay okay come with me" I guided him back to the mansion where Chad flea and John all had girls on them.
"Why the fuck is he here?" Chad shouted pushing past people going for Tom. I stepped between them.
"Chad stop calm down he's come to sign the papers I'm gonna go and get them" I walked through the house to the stairs, I hadn't seen Anthony yet which was strange. As I walked to my room, I didn't want to believe what I was hearing. Anthony fucking someone. I barged in and went straight for my suitcase.
"Faye it's not what you think, baby I'm sorry" Anthony got up covering himself in a sheet grabbing my hand.
"Get the fuck off me" I shouted at him quite loudly walking off towards Tom throwing the papers and pen at him.
"Sign them now" I said trying not to burst into tears with Anthony running down the stairs adjusting himself.
"Okay done I'll take them to the courts tomorrow" I said with tears rolling from what I'd just walked in on. I knew he'd do this to me. Tom left and I was just in shock trying to block it out. Chad and John where talking to Anthony in the kitchen while I tried to compose myself. I couldn't be near him anymore so I grabbed a jacket to cover my very short dress and left.