• Part 6 •

I didn't know where I was going but I needed to clear my head. I found myself in a club dancing, I just wanted to dance the night away. I saw some guys in the corner looking suspicious, I went over to see that they where doing coke. I know I shouldn't but I needed to escape my mind. So as I snorted the white substance I felt a euphoric feeling take over my whole body. It was 6am and I only knew because I was getting kicked out so the club could close.
I hailed a cab and made my way back to the mansion. I didn't know what to expect when I went in I just knew I didn't want to see Anthony.
I walked in to see them all sleeping in the living room, Chad and flea on one couch, John on the floor and Anthony on the couch alone. I slammed the door shut causing them to jump.
Chad ran up to me picking me up "never run out on us without telling us where your going again" as he let me down I noticed he looked at me funny sneakily pointing to my nose. He knew. I wiped my nose and look at John who pulled me into a hug flea then joining. Anthony hadn't left the couch, he did look terrible but I tried not to let it bother me I couldn't help but tear up and he noticed I was upset.
"I'm beat I'm just gonna go to bed" I said looking away.
"No, your gonna go and get changed and get your ass down here so we can talk" John had a stern look in his eyes when he said this.
"Fine fine give me 5 minutes" I said throwing my keys down.
I dreaded what I was going to walk into, if she was there I was going to hit the roof. Thankfully no one was there so I got changed and stumbled downstairs.
"Right sit down" Chad said as he wrapped me in a blanket.
"Where did you go?" John knelt down next to me holding my hands. His eyes went wide and he realised.
"John please don't" I said with anger in my voice.
"What the hell have you taken" he said grabbing my face.
"It doesn't matter, non of it matters really does it" I started to tear up again as I saw Anthony sit up anxiously.
"Faye we love you and we don't want to see you get hurt or hurt yourself. I know your hurting and I'm sorry for that" flea gave daggers to Tony "we're all gonna stay down here today order some food and watch movies before recording starts tomorrow okay?" I nodded as flea wiped tears from my eyes.
"Anthony can we talk?" I asked slightly nervous, he shot up looking surprised.
"Yeah sure we can go upstairs" I followed his lead.
As he sat down on the bed I felt the urge to hug him but I had to hold myself back.
"I thought we where going somewhere" I said quietly trying not to cry. He jumped up grabbing my hand pushing my hair out of my face.
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking I'm such an idiot Faye I love you, I'm so in love with you your all I think about and your all I want, I find myself writing songs about you. I want you more than anything in this world. Please forgive me?" Anthony started tearing up as he confessed his love to me.
"I love you too Tony but if you pull shit like this again I swear to god" we sat giggling while we cuddled.
"Let's go downstairs and see what the guys have ordered" I said getting up while Anthony grabbed my waist.
"Let's stay here for a while" he smirked and I knew what that meant. I just found myself kissing him getting more passionate each kiss.
"Do you wanna?" He asking fiddling with my zipper.
"Do you even have to ask" I said continuing to kiss him.
There was this incredible sexual tension between us and it's been that way for months. As much of a slut as it makes me sound but I couldn't wait to get in his pants.
I took off Anthony's T-shirt and straddled him. I could feel his hard on through my pants. As we got more heated I removed his pants and he removed mine, now we where both just in our underwear. I couldn't wait much longer. He flipped me over slowly undoing my bra. I moaned as he kissed my boobs giving me hickeys slowly working his way down to my panties. Before he got the chance to remove them I had already removed his boxers and had his dick in my mouth.
"Fuck" he moaned under his breath while grabbing onto my hair. I sat up and whispered in his ear "I want you now". He grinned seductively pulling my panties off and sliding his dick into me, he thrusted hard and fast "ooh fuck Anthony" I moaned trying not to cry out, we where both so close to climax. I came and then he came inside of me straight after.
We just laid together for a while in each other's arms.
"Faye..." Anthony seemed nervous.
"What's up my love" I asked snuggled into his chest.
"Will you play for me, I mean one of your songs I want to hear one?" I sat up looking at him, no one has ever cared about my music and it hadn't been mentioned since that day with John in the studio.
"Of course but tomorrow before you guys record, we should really go downstairs and see the guys" I sat up changing.
As I walked downstairs with Anthony's arm around me I finally felt happy.
"Oh hey lovebirds, foods here" I heard Chad shout from the other room. John was outside smoking and he looked a bit pissed off so I thought I'd go and see him.
"Hey Johnny boy, what's up" I sat down next to him taking a hit from his pot.
"Look I know you really like Anthony and he likes you a lot I just don't want you to get hurt. I really care about you, your like my sister I just..." I stopped John by grabbing his hand "I promise you John I'm safe and happy and I won't let anyone hurt me" he smiled softly and gave me a hug before we went inside.
It was getting pretty late and I knew we had a long day in the studio tomorrow so I decided to leave the guys to it and went to bed.
————————
Anthony's POV

"So Tony, how was it" Chad said nudging me jokingly.
"Pack it in you freak" I laughed "it wasn't just sex I really like this girl, I can see a future with her seriously. She's different, I wanted to ask her out after we had sex but I'm gonna wait and make it special and show her how much I care about her."
Flea looked at me shocked "I'm happy for you man, don't let her go you've got a good one."
I knew I had to make it special. Tomorrow would be a busy day and I knew she'd be there through it all.
"I have an idea" I said excitedly "but I'm gonna need your help." They all agreed whatever I needed.
I was nervous but I had to make this girl mine she was all I could think about.