Chapter28-Meeting her after separation

Hey my lovely readers

How are you all? Are you all enjoying the book?

Well just few more chapters, then they'll move to the next phase of their life.

Guys please listen to the above song, a lovely melody by Alka Yagnik.

Frankly speaking, I am really very excited to write the 2nd phase, reason would be because once they move to their next phase, they'll realize that their love is much stronger than they thought.

A small question to my lovelies-do you all think happily ever after really exists?

Comment your thoughts.

Let's begin with the chapter.

Akash's POV

Rest of the days passed by, just thinking about my girl and waiting for her.

We hardly talked after the conference call Kriti arranged for us. She already warned me that I need to keep my horses in check when she would be at home, considering the fact that she gets very less time to spend on her phone.

The least I was expecting was text message from her, at least once a day but even text message was occasional.

The distance was killing me would be an understatement.

I know that I love her a lot but I realized the intensity of my love for her when unknowingly this distance was created between us.

This separation is killing me.

"Come on dude let's go to a club today" Sid said, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"If you remember Sid, we've final year live project to complete" I said.

"Come on dude, 1 day won't harm" he said.

Yes it was Saturday today again and since me and Sid had nothing much to worry about, apart from our final semester which still had about 3 months to commence and the final year project which we were working on and was almost complete.\

I think a little fun wouldn't harm right?

But then I was actually waiting for Siya to come so that we could celebrate together.

"Sid, let's wait for Siya, then we can celebrate wherever you want" I said.

"Come on dude, that's not fair. You should spend some time with friends as well. Once she comes, I know you'll be busy with her" he said.

Sighing I was contemplating whether to go with him or not.

He's right, once Siya comes back, I'll not be able to spend time with him.

"Okay, let's go" I said.

We both got ready and taking the car keys, we went to the club.

As it was Saturday, the club was very crowded with horny teenagers, grinding their body with each other.

I could never understand these acts. They should keep their hormones in check and if they are too excited, well then hotel rooms are always there.

Shaking my head, I went to the private area which I booked today before coming here, well perks of being a billionaire's son. 

This club belongs to my dad and nobody, except Sid knows about it. Recently I came to know that Adarsh, my cousin has taken over all the clubs that are owned by us. 

As soon as we entered the private VIP booth, I saw the manager of this club making his way to us.

"How are you Mr. Sharma?" he asked with a polite smile.