Chapter 96-Inner Peace

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

The double date went well and we really enjoyed a lot.

It was my dream from a very long time to go on a double date and when finally it happened, I feel so good.

My friend has finally confessed her love for Sid and there's nothing that can hide how excited I was for it.

The best part is, Sid was courageous enough to talk to Mohit about giving him time to prove himself.

"What are you thinking?" Akash asked me, kissing my knuckles.

We were right now in our respective rooms. Me in Akash's room and Kriti in Sid's room.

Well since they both are 'newly committed' me and Akash have decided to give them as much time as possible.

This is all very new for them and especially since the incidence with Kriti, it's better she spends as much time with Sid as possible.

He's her cure, I believe.

"Nothing" I said, looking at Akash who was kissing my fingers and now my palm.

I giggled because I was feeling tingling sensation.

"I want to ask you something" he asked and I nodded, asking him to continue.

"Why do you girls have such soft skin, like a baby?" he asked, frowning.

I burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I straightened his eyebrows with my fingers and said "is that even a question?"

"Of course it is" he said, caressing my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"Well, frankly speaking, I don't know" I said, shrugging.

He lied on the bed and I snuggled close to his chest.

He was caressing my hair and drawing random patterns on my tummy, making me squirm.

"Stop it Akash. You already know I am ticklish there" I said, giggling but the devil here, didn't stop, instead started kissing my hair.

"I know baby and I love it when you squirm under me. It always reminds me that I am the only one who can make you feel that way" he said and I kissed his cheek.

"Oh really" I said and looked up to see that he was already looking down at me with so much love.

Our eyes were locked up for a few seconds when he asked "what have I ever done to get you in my life Siya." 

"It should be me asking this Akash. I am the lucky one to have you in my life" I said and gave a peck on his lips.

I then looked down but he continued making random patterns on my skin.

"How many children do you want?" he asked, out of the blue.

My eyes widened listening to him and when I looked up at him, he looked at me with a small smile.

"Why are we discussing this today?" I asked.

"That's because I want to know" he said and shrugged.

"Hmm...I haven't thought actually. I was thinking of having two babies, what do you think?" I said.