Chapter 42-Having lunch together

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book?

If the book is getting boring please let me know, I'll try adding some more fun elements.

Before beginning the chapter, special mention to my reader tanusrikumari for book cover. It really means a lot to me.

You took the pain of designing cover for me, the least I can do is dedicate this chapter to you.

Chapter dedicated to my lovely reader tanusrikumari. Hope you'll like it.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

As soon as I bumped with him, my very first encounter with him flashed in front of me, like it just happened yesterday, even our position was almost same, him securing me by my waist so that I don't fall, the same eyes, staring back at me, like they want to look into my soul.

My heart was racing so fast, as if ready to run a marathon. He still has the same effect on me, even after all these years.

How much I love his eyes which used to have just love in them for me but now, they are cold, without any emotions.

Seeing his emotionless face, my heart ached.

"Ahem ahem" I heard a voice beside me.

No bonus points for guessing, it was Kriti.

I'll definitely kill her for interrupting me in my la la land.

"Sorry" I said and he also came out of his trance.

He still was holding me tightly by my waist, as if not ready to let me go.

I struggled a little but who am I kidding, I didn't want to get out of his hold.

"Akash, I think you need to let her go" Sid said.

He turned to face Sid and then turned his face again to look at me.

He slowly let me go and I immediately missed the warmth of his big hands.

"Of course, why not Sid, I've already let her go, like she wanted" he said, leaving me, taunting me sarcastically.

"Akash I..." I said but then stopped. What should I say to him? He is right, he has already let me go.

"Akash...you here?" a voice came from behind him.

We all turned to the direction and my eyes bulged out of my socket.

"Yes, we here. We came to have lunch" he said, turning to me.

"Hey you are the same girl I met day before yesterday right?" the girl said.

 "You've met her?" Akash asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes. She's the one whom I asked to vacate the table she was sitting on day before yesterday in the restaurant so that we could sit" she said.

"Hi...I am Sakshi" she said, forwarding her hands to me, probably for handshake.

We did a very formal handshake and then I said "hi, I am Siya."

"Siya, nice name" she said, eyeing Kriti.

I then saw her glaring back at Sakshi.

Sakshi was probably expecting her to introduce herself but she didn't.