Chapter 60-It isn't a mistake

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

If yes then why are the views not increasing?

Anyways let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I still didn't overcome with the shock that my best friend is going to betray me when Akash asks her about it when the doorbell rang jerking me out of my thoughts.

Kriti went out to open the door jumping like a child but when she opened it, her chirpy self was gone.

When I saw who it was, I just smiled.

Sid entered the flat and when Kriti turned to look at me, I was grinning like a fool.

If she's determined to bring me and Akash together, I am also determined to bring Sid and her together.

Two can play the game.

"Hey Sid" I greeted him.

"Hi Siya" he said and brought the bag with him which Kriti had given him to get the strap fixed.

"No need to invite him in Siya. If the strap of the bag is fixed, he can leave it here and go. He's not invited here" she said, glaring at Sid.

"Kriti, you shouldn't talk to him this way. He's more than invited in our flat" I said to her.

"No he's not" she said, glaring at me.

"Come on Kriti. Why are you behaving this way? I know you both aren't in best terms right now but the least you can do is talk to him like a civil person" I said.

"That's what even I ask you to do Siya. Even I ask you to talk to Akash bhaiya but you avoid him like a plague. Why?" she asked, anger taking her over.

"That's different Kriti" I said.

"No, it isn't different. If you're asking me to talk to him in a civil way then you should also talk to Akash bhaiya" she said.

"Kriti, it isn't time to argue on these things" I said.

"No Siya, you listen to me. When it is about me and Sid, you expect me to listen to you and act as you want but why is it the case that whenever I want you to talk anything related to Akash bhaiya, you dodge it?" she asked.

I just glared at her and then turned to look at Sid who was a silent spectator till now.

"You know what your problem is Siya? You want me to be happy but do you know where my happiness lies? The day when you and Akash bhaiya will..." she was saying but then she closed her eyes for a few seconds then opening them, she said "I don't want to hear anything Siya" and stormed off to her room, closing the door behind her with a thud.

I sat on the sofa and shortly Sid followed and sat beside me.

"Hey, you fine?" he asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah I am fine" I said sighing.

"I shouldn't have some here right?" he asked, feeling guilty.

"What? No, it is nothing like that" I said.

"If I wouldn't have come here, you both wouldn't have fought" he said.

"No Sid, It's nothing like that. She's just pissed off because I always ask her to talk to you and try to amend your relationship with her" I said, looking at him.

"What? Why?" he asked, shocked.

"You know Sid, I don't know what was the reason behind you not talking to her and behaving so weird with her when all she did was respect you and cherish your friendship but the way you crushed her heart by behaving that way was so heartbreaking for her" I said.