Chapter 137-Doesn't he regret it?

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Before beginning the chapter, please listen to this song.

I think it suites Akash's situation a lot

'I would climb every mountain and swim every ocean

Just to be with you and fix what I've broken'

So, are you all enjoying the book so far?

Also, the sessions with Siya will start from this chapter. I've tried to keep it as close to reality as possible but let's face it, I am not a professional. Though I've done some research, if there are some contradiction with reality, please don't bash me.

Please remember that all of this is fictional and I've written everything to drive the story.

Flashbacks part in this chapter is in italics. Please don't get confused.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was being dragged with Alayna to the garden when Uncle said "wait for me, I'll come up."

When I looked back, I saw Akash looking at me with a smile while uncle followed him.

"Dadu, come fast, we'll play hide and seek" Alayna said and I heard uncle saying "yes doll, I am just on my way."

Once in the garden, I saw Akash looking at me and our eyes collided.

He gave me a smile which didn't reach his eyes.

Of course. How could I forget, he isn't happy with the earlier conversation about him being a father.

His words, though stung me but I am unable to forgive him but at the same time his restless face is killing me.

Whatever he is doing for me, I just can't take my mind off it.

He has always been supportive and encouraging in whatever I do and I couldn't deny the fact that if not for him, I wouldn't be taking my first step to do something that I always wanted.

If not for him, I wouldn't have the courage to face people.

Though he left me, but isn't he doing everything in his power to encourage me in doing something that I ardently have been dreaming?

Though he broke the promise he made to me that he wouldn't leave me but isn't he now fulfilling every other promise that he made me, once?

"Siya" he said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, Akash?" I asked.

"I hope you will be fine" he asked me skeptically.

"Yes, I will be" I said.

"Yes, Siya will be fine" Alayna said and we turned to her.

"Besides, she will play with me, right Siya?" she asked, looking at me.

"Yes" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Okay then, I'll take your leave now uncle" he said and uncle nodded.

"I'll pick you up in the evening, okay?" he asked, giving me a small smile and I nodded.

He turned to go but then turned, again and took me in a sudden hug.

I was startled for a second but then I hugged him back and caressed him.

He was hugging me like...he is afraid to let me go.