Rogue

I'm starting a new book.- taught by a bad boy check it out! Song for the chapter Stay -Rihanna

Carter's POV

Someone hit her. How could they do that to her!

"Who did this to you?!" I growled

"My dad." She whispered.

In the past few weeks iv learned a lot about Summer and her past but no matter how much better he's gotten he still can't hit her.

"I'm talking to him now."

"Carter no it's okay" she grabbed my arm.

"It's not okay." and with that I ran to my car and drove to his work.

The staff bowed to me since I'm there alpha but I followed the scent to the back office.

"Everyone out."

Everyone walked passed me but when he was about to I pushed him back roughly.

I used my foot to kick the door closed.

"You have no right to hit her." in growled.

"Well boy, she isn't my kid I don't care about her, I just care about you."

I looked at him confused and he laughed.

"Why do you think we moved here, how's your pack doing?"

Just then a mind link came through.

'Rogues attacking us we need you alpha.'

He laughed and I growled.

--------------------

Summer's POV

A knock on the door woke me from my thoughts.

"Your coming with me bitch" my dad said the put a rag over my mouth.

The room started spinning but I kept wriggling.

-----

I woke up hours later in a cold sell looking room with chains on my legs.

I looked around and saw other people were tied in chains like me.

What is this place?

"Not from around her Huh princess?"
A raspy voice came from the left.

The old man in the cell next to me smiled.

"You get used to the pain." he said when I tried to move my leg and winced.

"Where is this place?" I asked him.

"Moonstalk's pack my dear and your on the hit list." he laughed.

-----------------------

(Carter's POV )

Summer has been missing for days and my pack is still fighting rouge after rogue they just keep coming.

I have a search party searching for Summer while I have been fighting and trying to get teams together to rebuild the walls.

So far we lost eight men but no woman died yet which is great I guess.

I haven't been able to sleep lately especially because I know I should have gone to Summer's house first.

'Sir we found her scent!'

I dashed to the hunters and we came across the moonstalk pack.

Then it clicked. We have been enemies for a long time how DIDNT I know it was him.

He looked so familiar the alphas son.

Now he has Summer.

We called more pack warriors and Isabel somehow showed up and earned an earful from me.

We busted through the gate and group A attacked the Warriors while group B searched for summer.

I busted in the door and saw a bunch of prisoners held in cages and then I smelt blood.

Summer's blood.

"Mate." I heard Isabel whisper but I ran toward Summer's scream.

She was getting cut with a silver knife.

Wear wolf or not it still hurts.

--------

Summer's POV

Over the passed week and a half I have been cut , bruised, beat, starved, punished, and my favorite burned.

It taught me something thought.

It taught me how to be strong.

I didn't cry I didn't beg I only screamed, I'm surprised I didn't lose my voice by now.

Slice! My blood was dripping but the door hit the floor. Carter stood there with Isabel and some pack warriors.