Study

Hey guys so what did you think about the little scene haha sorry I have never written those things before so lol but yea thanks for reading I might not be updating much through the school week so I'm updating a lot now YAY

---- Carter's POV
6 months

You can do a lot in six months.

The image of them kissing made me sick.

Or thinking of him seeing her naked.

My wolf was on edge and I couldn't control him and he took over. I had to trust that he wouldn't hurt her.

~~~~Damien's POV

I felt myself take over Carter's body.

It feels nice to be out but wolf form is definitely better. I looked up to see Summer's beautiful hazel eyes.

When she saw my eyes she stared wide eyed and looked down to her hands.

Her body tensed and her face contoured to one of pain. Wait what?

I tried to see if we had enough connection so I could here her thoughts.

Something about a glass shattering.
Hmmm

She got up and ran to the bathroom. Her hands shaking slightly I got up and headed over to her.

I felt Carter slowly taking over, but I quickly pushed him back down.

I followed her and leaned on the bathroom door. It was silent.

Then out of no where I here a slam and something shattering.

Mate

Isabel and Ashley came quick and Summer lets us in.

I pick her up gently and swipe the glass off of the counter. I set her on there and made Ashley and Isabel get the first aid kit.

I positioned myself between Summer's legs. Ohhhh what a wonderful feeling. I pulled up Summer's hand and kissed her knuckles. She blushed but I could hear her heart rate pick up.

I gently washed her hand and dried it when Isabel walked in the the kit and Ashley with some Advil.

I wrapped up her hand and gave her the pill.

"Can you guys leave?" I asked them through mind link

"Fine" they muttered.

Finally alone time with my mate.

I picked her up and she let out a squeak
I smirked and sat her down on the couch.

Isabel muttered something but I was to busy staring at my mate. As soon as the door closed I was relived.

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry" she got strange after she saw me. I wonder why.

"No my thoughts just wouldn't stop." she whispered looking up at me.

I leaned in a little bit and her back was stopped by the couch.

Carter was trying to take control but I want to just get one kiss with her. He gets to do everything with her.

I looked at her expecting her to say no as I leaned in closer.

Her eyes closed softly as I pushed my lips on her's.

It started off slow but soon I was asking for entrance. When she accepted I felt like howling with joy.

I won dominance but pulled back to let her breath.

Her heartbeat was fast but she stared at me blushing like crazy.

I gave her one last peck on the lips before returning control to Carter.

****Carter's POV

I'm a little mad I wanted to kiss her first but I guess it's basically the same thing.
'HAHA' my wolf muttered.

I cut him off and looked at Summer.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that when you have a girlfriend." she looked down sad.

"But I don't have s girl friend" I leaned my forehead on hers.

"Uh-Uh wanna do our school work?" She was trying to avoid the conversation.

She's starting to like me at least I hope.

We headed upstairs and she started grabbing clothes I just sat on her bed quietly.

She heads into the bathroom in shorts a baggy shirt and her hair is up in a bun.

She would look better in my shirt but she looks perfect even when she's not trying.

She pulls out the math textbook and lays on the bed next to me. Are arms brush and I feel little Sparks spread through me.

My wolf is excited she's so close to us.

Did you get Friday's homework? She looked all confused it was adorable.

"Yea want me to help you?" I asked laughing

"Please" she groaned

I laughed and grabbed a pencil off her desk. She was sitting Indian stile and I towered over her.

"It would be easier if you solved the equation first then tried to do the exponents." She gasped.

And started writing

She was really close but messed up. I grabbed her hand and helped her right the correct answer.

I put my head on her shoulder and lightly breathed in her scent. She shivered lightly.

I smiled widely.

We studied for hours am before I was just about to leave but she screamed "wait!" I was hoping she would kiss me goodbye.

"Help me pick an outfit!" I laughed and jogged back upstairs.

She had a skirt which was to short for my liking with a band t-shirt and black converse or the same shoes with skinny jeans and a baggy sweater.

"Baggy sweater, you'll look adorable."

She blushed but walked me to the door "oh here's my number" she scribbled it down and handed it to me. Her phone was blasting music "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you that look in your eyes is so familiar to me"

I smiled widely at her, this song makes me feel surprisingly comforted
"See you tomorrow."