School

My alarm woke me up so I quickly hopped up out of bed before I could go back to bed. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. I got dressed in the clothes I picked out yesterday. I pulled up my jeans, fixed my jacket, and put on my Nikes. I straightened my hair which took a while since its long. After washing my face a good few times I put on some mascara and headed downstairs. I saw the note my dad left which says "Be back in two weeks." He always had a way with words. Shoot! I'm running late. Haha wow on my first day to. I grabbed a yogurt and washed it down quickly. I grabbed some gum and ran to my car. No sign of the guys from yesterday. Maybe they don't go to my school. I hope so there scary. Almost like you can sense there a lot stronger than you. It DOESN'T really help that there a heck of a lot taller than me. After putting in the address in my GPS I sped off. Oh my the school is huge! Redgewood high school. They even have a cool statue of two wolves howling at the sky. I quickly parked in a spot towards the back. People were already looking at me suspiciously. I was really nervous but I held my head high. I mean I wasn't ugly. Or was I oh my God what if I am. Okay summer calm down there just people. I saw this girl running and I thought she was going to someone so I moved but she shook my hand excitedly. Ow strong grip. "Hi I'm Ashley, Aww you must be new here." she said really fast. I already like this girl, she was really pretty with above the shoulder black hair and blue eyes. "I'm Summer" I stated shyly she gave me a wide smile in return I just had to return it. "Let's be best friends!" Yay I have a friend. "Okay can you show me to the office tho." I said gaining my confidence back. "Oh of course!" She led me through the hall occasionally telling me about the groups around us. "My brother and his friends are at football practice I'll show you them later, don't let there sluts scare you away." Oh great well I was pretty popular at my old school but the skanks were annoying. "Is cheerleading still available?" I asked quietly. "OMG! I'm the varsity cheer captain I can get you a spot easily, I'm so happy I met you all my friends mostly use me for my brother or cause we have money." "Don't worry I'm not like that" I said smiling. "Hey Mrs.Martinez can we get this girls schedule please." Ashley said for me. "What's your name sweety?" "Summer Reed" She printed the paper and handed it to me but it was quickly snatched away by Ashley. "We have four classes together" she grinned. "You also have three with my brother but two of them we share with him." for some reason I can't imagine her brother. "Thank you" Ashley said and I just smiled. We walked to our lockers her's was just across the way. "Practice is done so let me show you the squad." I laughed and nodded we walked outside to I guess the football field. A large field came into view guess I was right. "Today we have cheer practice so you'll need to stay after." Ashley giggled all excitedly. "Okay" I laughed. She took off running screaming "Guys I made a new best friend! Be nice to her!!" I could feel myself blushing as I slowly walked over there. "Hey it's you!" Yelled Jake from State Farm just kidding lol from the mall. "Yea it's me" I responded shyly. I felt a gaze on my from the side of the other side of the field. "Summer I would like you to meet Jessica, Ashton, Isabel, and Alex" I felt a little out of place. All the girls are stunning Jessica with a blonde bob, Isabel with middle length brown hair with stunning green eyes, and all the guys were really good looking. And ima potato. "Hi I'm new here I hope you guys don't mind me sitting with you."

~~~~

I feel evil :o she still hasn't found her mate yet next chapter I promise thanks for voting ❤️