Nice to meet you

Hey guys I can't Believe I got 18 reads thank you so much I'll try to update hopefully you guys keep reading enjoy (:

~~~~~ (3 days later)
I woke up early to unpack the rest of my stuff . When you first walk in my closet is on the left.

Its a walk in which will fit all my clothes yaay! Then against the back wall is my queen bed that has a black comforter with pink polka dots with two black pillows and a little pink one.

My curtains are a light black, I like my room dark. My desk is white along with my bookshelves and my make up area. around the bed are my little lights and my nightstand.

My make up area is what I'm getting ready to start organizing. I pull out my heat tools, sprays, nail polishes, brushes/combs, my lipsticks, eyelash curler, and my mascara.

After placing them neatly, I let down my hair down naturally (picture above) and put on some Jean shorts on with a floral Tee.

I put on some mascara and ran downstairs and got a banana, I guess my dad isn't here.

I wrote a note saying I was going shopping grabbed keys to my 2001 Nissan even if it's old I love it. I put the location into my gps and after twenty minutes arrived at the mall.

Wow this mall was huge! I grabbed my bag and headed into Victoria Secrets and got some new undies and a bra. Next I went into Hollister and got a pare of jeggings and two crop tops.

I really really want an ice cream so I got a cone and sat down. Then I heard my ringtone go off.

Music started blasting whoops now people are staring. Jay! My old best friend I used to like him that's why that's his ringtone.

"I miss you already" Jay said "Me to but don't worry I'll come visit, I can't forget about Miaa Bestfraannnd" I said.

Then all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see the guys from yesterday what?!?

"Um Jay c-can I call you back?" "Text me later I miss you" was all he said.

I heard trays being dragged and they all sat around me. "What are you doing here" The blonde one said.

"Um shopping what else what I be doing?" Was all I could say dang they were cute!

The shortest one laughed a bit and said "I'm Travis, the blonde is Jake, and that's Xavier" he says pointing to the other guy with brown hair.

"What's your name" the blonde said. "Summer, nice to meet you but I need to finish so I can hurry up and get home um, see you later."

I quickly walked into forever 21 and finished my shopping

----
Whatcha think ? Vote c: