Mating?

Ever since my first shift my wolf Christine and Carter have been bugging me about the mating process.

I just don't know if I'm ready.

Tomorrow is Carter's birthday, still no idea what to get him. I moved in with him since the situation.

It finally feels like we are free to be mates.

He is still scared that I'm going to leave him, and growls at every boy that stares for to long.

But that Carter and I love him.

It took me a while to realize it but I do.

Life without him would be strange, unfulfilled. I think I'm ready to tell him.

24 hours later----

I'm taking Carter out for dinner, I'm wearing a simple black dress and some heels.

I did my mascara and eyeliner and headed to get Carter.

I told him I had a surprise for him but to dress nicely.

I was told he loved being out on the water so I got us a reservation on restaurant based in the water, it was on a boat so this should be fun.

We finally arrived and I grabbed Carter's hand glaring at the girls staring at him for my wolf.

We sat down and after getting a big kiss from him.

"Carter I need to tell you something.."

"Summer I'm sorry I love you I don't know what I did but please don't leave me."

I laughed so loud Carter turned slightly pink and people were looking.

"Carter I just wanted to tell you that I-"

I was cut off by the music so just decided to let it go.

We danced, ate, and I gave him the watch I bought for him a while ago.

We finally arrived back home and made it upstairs.

I started heading to change in the bathroom when Carter gently laid me down on the bed.

"You looked beautiful tonight." he whispered in my ear.

He growled when I shivered and tried to move.

I laughed lightly and kissed him.

"Carter I love you."

He stopped the kiss completely, I was scared he would freak out and run.

I don't think it was possible for him to smile anymore, he has been waiting for me to say it back for a while now.

I helped him undo his shirt and kissed his chest.

"Happy birthday old man." I giggled.

"I'll show you what this old man could do."

And that night was when we joined as one and mated, tying are bond forever.

---------
So the story is starting to come to and end but it's not finished yet, probably about six more chapters left, but make sure to check out my new book!

Love Me