Speechless

Hey guys so I want to say thanks to you readers who keep reading but I have so many views on the first few but the views are just getting lowers each chapter, im hoping to get some more reads. Leave your ideas {Outfit above}

(Carter's Pov :O shocker!)
I stayed as close as I could to the house without being seen. I can little bits of the conversation but not enough.

I quickly read through Ashley's mid link. RAPED! My wolf was howling in pain and ready to tear up anyone who hurts his mate.

I'm seeing red. Red everywhere. She looks so innocent. How could he do that to her! I want to run up there and just hold her tightly.

I kept listening in. 'MATE, PROTECT MATE!' My wolf says howling in my head. 'He just scared me a little.'

We scared her. This was not how I wanted to spend first day with my mate. '

She probably hates us now' my wolf cried. I couldn't take it anymore I quickly shifted and went for a run. It has been quite a while since I was here so I jogged back.

Just when I was about to shift I heard breathing. I looked up to see my beautiful mate. She saw me and fear came over her face. 'She hates us' my wolf cried out. "Please don't hurt me Mr. Wolf," her voice sounded so perfect.

I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could so rolled over to show her I wouldn't hurt her. My wolf is jumping with joy now that she is walking to us.

She sat down and started petting my fur. "Don't you anything stupid," I said and let my wolf take control.

(Damien's Pov)
Our mate she's sitting with us. Maybe she actually doesn't hate us. I looked at her she had a light sweat covering her forehead.

I automatically thought about claiming her. 'Not yet she will hate us, but soon' Carter said. "Aww your so cute!" She said. I growled lightly at her.

Im not cute I'm sexy (insert smirk here) She jumped up scared and looked down quickly.

I felt Carter starting to take over. W-We scared mate. I jumped up and tried to go to her. "I have to go," she lightly whispered.

(Summer's POV)
I quickly ran inside and hopped in the shower and thought about the wolf. He was really cute.

His eyes were stunning. I got changed and ran downstairs to eat and watch TV. I started watching Ghost Adventures.

(Love that show new episode tonight!) I washed my dishes and went up stairs to pick out my outfit.

Red shorts with my Allstars and a tank top with a blue jean cover up. I opened a old photo album and looked through the pictures of my mom and I.

Before I could stop it a tear slid down my cheek. I cleaned myself up and listens to Viva La Vida by Coldplay till I fell asleep. My alarm clock went off and
I got up feeling like a zombie.

I washed my face and quickly got dressed. I left my hair in it's natural curls.

I jogged downstairs to eat cereal. I really missed food. I heard a car honking outside and guess who it was. Jake and his crew.

Oh gosh the guy from yesterday! He probably thinks I'ma freak. Isabel ran up to the door and checked my outfit. "He isn't going to like this..." She mumbled. Who?!? I grabbed my iPhone 5s and ran outside.

I followed Isabel into the car and sat in the back seat next to the guy from yesterday.

I felt myself turning bright red. "Summer this is Carter," I like his name. "Hi I'm Summer," I whispered his bright blue eyes.

They looked sort of familiar. But I was left speechless. His stare was making me nervous. "I'm Carter," his voice was mesmerizing. Again I'm left speechless.

I turned back around and smiled at Jake. "I'm U-Um sorry about yesterday." Jake replied ,"It's ok." I felt comforted.

"Phhhssst! We have all our classes together and I'm Ashley's brother by the way. "

He is just so attractive. "Can you s-show me around?" I asked quietly. "Of course." He smiled. With that we were pulled into the school parking lot.