A New House

After hearing him say we are hear I shot up to look at the house. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little bit excited.

The house was beautiful. It had a cute walkway that led up to a pretty porch where I can see myself drinking coffee in the morning.

It was on the edge of a neighborhood that led off into the forrest. I hope we have a fence!

I snapped out of my little trance and noticed my dad was already out of the truck and opening the door.

I quickly got out of the truck to see a three HOT kids looking at me suspiciously.

I didn't feel welcomed and a little embarrassed that I'm dressed like a bum.

One on the phone with short blonde hair taller than the rest my dad was 6'0 and he still looked taller.

The one that looked irritated with spiky brown hair was the shortest but he stilled looked pretty tall and the last one I just noticed was checking me out had wavyish looking brown hair.

I felt myself blush so I quickly turned away and walked inside following my father.

As soon as I walked in I saw a wide hall that led to the stairs I turned to the right to see a nice living room with a cozy electric fireplace and a fluffy rug in front of the couch that faced the TV.

The two little windows let in what's left of the afternoon. The sun was slowly fading so we should probably hurry and get the stuff out of the truck.

I walked to the next room (still attached to the living room) and saw a table which if you turn the left led into the kitchen.

Nice granite countertops and cherry cabinets made the kitchen pop. If you Walked past the pillar looking wall(the back of the stairs) you turn right to see a bathroom and the master bedroom.

The weird layout made the house unique. I ran back around and went up the stairs to see an office a bathroom and two bedrooms.

I decided that the bigger of the two rooms would be mine. I can't wait to get settled in! I hurried outside to get the stuff out of the truck and strangely those guys weren't there.

I started quickly unpacking but got to tired to finish so put my comforter on the bed a quickly went to sleep.

(Blondie outside the house's POV)
I smelled a weird smell. So did my friends who were over at our house. We are all wearwolves so we have a heightened sense of smell.

We quit our game of call of duty black ops two and went to find out what that smell was. It smelt like a rouge but the smell wasn't disgusting.

One weird thing every wearwolf knew they would have to talk to my best friend the alpha Carter for permission to live on this land unless they wanted to be punished.

We went out side to see a moving truck with two people in it a man and a teenage girl. The man got out and walked to the house not even worrying about the girl.

She hopped out and looked at us. She was actually really pretty but she wasn't like the girls around here she wasn't well a cake faced slut.

At least she didn't look like one. She was dressed in comfortable clothes and her hair was in a bun.

Dang maybe I could have some fun with her.

I realized I need to call Carter tell him he needs to make sure they aren't a threat and let him sort this out. "Jake I'm in the middle of something" by something he meant he had a girl over.

"Well we found some rogues, but I think there human." "Kill them." "Look it's just a girl and her father, besides the girl is pretty hot she looks our age and there's only one school close to us."

I could hear the girl In the back round gross.

"I will personally interrogate her and she seems like a threat I'll kill her, after having some fun with her if you know what I mean." "Fine." Click rude much?

~~~~~|
What do you think? this is my first book so sorry cx vote please (: