She's What?!?

This song ^ is great for this chapter check it out! I love this song. Vote haha this chapter is for the team Jummer's out there.

Jakes POV

We were all laughing having a good time. Cracking jokes at one another.

Walking to the car I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Something's wrong.

Summer collapsed. Holding her head as tears streamed down her beautiful face.

I could smell the blood from her hands.
Isabel and I quickly ran to her. She was sobbing quietly.

My heat broke at the sight. Almost immediately I knew what this was from.

An Unfaithful Mate.

What a shame. She doesn't deserve this.

Her eyes slowly closing.

The sound faded out as I focused on her. Screaming "Summer! Summer! Please."

No response. Sometimes the rejection of a mate leads to the body shutting down.

Her eyes fully closed and Isabel already tearing up. I lifted Summer off the ground and brushed the hair off her head.

I heard an ambulance in the back round. Soon we were surrounded. They tried to take her from be and push me to the side.

I stayed close enough to see her. A crowd of students crowded around us.

I quickly hopped into the back of the ambulance after they put her stretcher in here. We were driving and the first thing I did was call Carter.

No answer. No figure he's probably still screwing the bitch. Poor Summer.

This ride is taking forever. Her breathing is soft you can barely hear it.

The car slowly stops. The men pull her out and roll her inside. I'm following closely behind. The nurses rush around her.

They shoo me away. I'm waiting and waiting. Finally after forever a nurse walks out.

"You can see her now." the nurse spoke slowly.

I followed her to the room and she shut the door behind me.

On the bed Summer was sleeping. Her breathing was shallow so shallow.

I walked over to her and sat by her side.
The beeping of the machine was slow but steady.

The doctor came in and said he's never seen anything like this. There's a possibility she might not even wake up.

Hours passed and I finally had enough.
"Summer's not waking up you better fix this." I spoke into the phone. "What?!?"" Carter yelled.

"Summer's in the hospital because of you." I was scared to be honest.

"Jenna she marked me while I was sleeping I told her she needed to leave."

He sounded so heartbroken. I felt bad.
"I got the mark off of me."

"Good but you need to come down here now, maybe you can fix this."

Ten minutes later Carter rushed in panting.

"I'm here." He rushed out. I quickly got up. I may like Summer but Carter is more important he's my brother.

"I will get us some food okay?" He nodded and with that I walked to the Cafeteria. I smelled the most delicious smell.

Must be some yummy food. I got my food and headed to pay. I looked up into the most beautiful black eyes.

Mate.

(Carter's POV)

As soon as I heard those words I ran to get a shirt.

I quickly hung up and shifted in my wolf. Letting him take control.

(Damien's POV. Phsst it's his wolf.)

Mate. She's not waking up because of Jenna. She better be gone by the time I get back or I might just snap her neck.

I finally arrived and put my clothes back on.

I ran to the receptionist and found the room. I saw Jake but all I could focus on was my beautiful mate.

Jake said something and I nodded. He left quickly and I ran to her side.

I automatically thought about marking her. She would be mine! Everyone will know that!

I felt Carter pushing through so I quickly gave her kiss on the lips.

(Carter's POV)

Guilt. Hangs on my shoulders. The silence it hangs bone chilling.

The beeping getting slower and slower.

All these thought run through my head. The doctors rush in and push me out of the way.

I growl and feel myself losing control.
The nurse a Werwolf, helps calm me down.

"They are her only chance okay! If you keep fighting the might not be able to save her!" I was roughly shoved outside and the door slammed in my face. I slid down the door just waiting. I here the shocks going off.

There trying to revive her. Oh my gosh.

Tears stream down my face. At this point I don't care.

Moon goddess if you let her survive I'll stop sleeping around I'll settle down.

I'll be the perfect mate.