The Big Move

"Get your ass up were leaving now!" Yelled my oh so wonderful father. In case your wondering we don't have a great relationship.

I thinks it's cause of my mother who was murdered when I was two. I miss her so much even though I never really knew her, I want to be able to experience those motherly moments.

Sadly that's not going to happen, at least not with my dad. We don't talk much mostly because he's drunk good thing is he's not really a violent drunk and Iv learned to hold my tongue.

I have been hit a few times and every now and then it happens again so I mostly hang out in my room.

Man I'm going to miss this place.

I have long brown hair down to my belly button and hazel eyes. I quickly got up and dressed into some light wash Hollister jeans, a baggy sweater, and some white converse.

I threw my hair up in a bun grabbed my suitcase and the rest of my belongings I didn't put in the moving truck and headed down stairs. "Good morning" I said to my father.

"Make sure you have everything we're not coming back, there's a piece of pizza in the microwave" I just nodded, got my food and ate.

After eating breakfast for once I got my stuff said good bye to this house and headed out to the truck. After sleeping for three hours my dad woke me. "Were here."

___________________________
Thank you for reading, check out my other book The Popular Project