Better watch out

Summer's POV

I headed downstairs to make coffee for the girls and started making some eggs and toast.

I grabbed out some jelly and butter and set up the table.

Jay headed downstairs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I felt panic rise through me. I love him but we can't be together anymore. "Whatcha making babe?"

He chucked I faked a laugh and showed him the food.

"It smells so good!" He moaned loudly.

I laughed and poured him some orange juice. His favorite drink for breakfast. I grabbed out glasses and put them on the island along with napkins.

"Can you stir the eggs?" I asked quietly. I was relieved when he let me go.

Let me go wake up the girls and change. I looked down and I was in sweats and a tank top.

I ran upstairs and shook Ashley and Isabel awake.

They grumbled when I kicked then out to change. I grabbed athletic shorts and a black t-shirt that said 'making it up as we go'

I slid out of my sweats and through off my shirt. I was pulling up my shorts when the bathroom door swung open.

"Shit!" Carter laughed when I screamed.

"I don't have clothes" I quickly pulled up my shorts and put on my shirt.

"Let me get you some." I ran into my closet and grabbed my favorite uncle's shirt.

I dashed back into the room to see Carter in his basketball shorts hanging low at his hips.

I blushed and looked away but headed to give him the shirt.

"No need to be embarrassed I couldn't stop staring either." he whispered.

I shivered and stepped back. His smirk scarred me almost like he knew what he was doing.

"I-I made breakfast"

"Oh is that WHAT smelled so good I thought it was you." he winked at me.

OH MY GOD THAT WAS HOT!

I blushed again but giggled. "Come down when you're ready."

Jay quickly sat beside me and whispered "REMBER what we used to do?"

We used to feed each other jokingly

I opened my mouth when he gave me bacon and bit down on it looking at him through my eyelashes.

Carter dragged out the chair across from me and sulked.

Hmmmm

"Babe I have to go, walk me out front?"
I smile sadly my best friend will be leaving again and I still really miss him.

I nodded and headed out front go say goodbye.

I quickly shoved him in a hug and he squeezed me tight.

"I miss you" I whispered. "Call me this time I will stop by every time I can but Summer...."

I knew he would bring it up, he was the only one I told about my abuse.

"Is he still hitting you, if he is I'll deal with him."

"Yes I whispered." His eyes pricked with tears and he held me as a sob ripped through me.

"But he hasn't since we moved here."

"Call me if you need anything, I love you Summer."

"I love you to Jay."

~~~Carter's POV~~~
Summer liked to squirm around in her sleep. Her found bottom kept rubbing against my friend.

He was excited
Way to excited

I liked holding her, it comforted me.
"Stop poking ME I'm up!" She turned around.

I felt my face get warm wait I never blush!

She cooed at me and giggled till she moved up against my fully awake friend.

Oh good lord I was pressed right up against her crotch.

I resisted the urge to growl out in approval.

Her eyes widened and now she was blushing. I smirked at her.
"Can I take a shower?"

And a cold one at that.

She quickly moved up and down and I bit my lip.

My wolf was threatening to take over.

She led me into the bathroom and showed me how to work the shower.

I took off my shirt and felt her gaze on my abs.

I looked up at her and she shook her head and licked her lips.

My wolf was about to come out, he was feeling my mind with dirty thoughts.

She left and I quickly took a shower. I went to open the door and saw her there in her underwear.

She was wearing red underwear with w bit of lace at the top and a pink bow and her braw was the sane design.

She screamed but I couldn't stop staring.

She slipped on her clothes and went to get me a shirt.

She walked in and stared at how low my shorts were I smirked and winked.

"Don't feel embarrassed I couldn't stop staring either."

My wolf loved that she shivered from just my whisper. He felt really proud.

'Such an innocent little mate.' he said when she blushed.

I put on the shirt and headed downstairs to see Jay feeding her bacon.

She looked up at him through her long eyelashes she was innocent so she probably didn't know how wrong that looked.

I sulked in my chair when they both when outside I snuck to the window.

My wolf growled when he asked if someone was hitting her.

'Yes'

My wolf and I growled loudly

Who ever hurt my mate better watch out..

*****

Hey guys vote and comment of you think the stories getting better im updating a lot so enjoy it lol