Chapter 33 - Time Travel (Part 1)

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Steve was standing outside of the compound staring at the floor, seeming deep in thought.

"You okay?" Y/N walks up to him in concern.

"hm? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" Steve noded his head. Y/N opened her mouth to say something, when suddenly a car comes speeding around the corner. Pulling over to them, but goes a little too far and reverses. The window rolls down, revealing Tony looking at the couple.

"Why the long face?" Tony asked "Let me guess; he turned Into a baby"

"Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" Steve asked as Tony hopped out of the car.

"Thats the EPR paradox" Tony said, completely ignoring Steve's question, as he walks to the back of the car. "Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it"

"You did" Steve replied

"Oh, did I? Thank god I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it" Tony holds his right hand up, which was holding some kind of a device.

"Thats a fully functioning Time-Space GPS. We just want peace" Tony made a peace sign "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it"

"Me too" Steve said

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... Maybe not die trying will be nice"

"Sounds like a deal" Tony and Steve shake hands before Tony opens the trunk pulling out Steve's shield.

"Tony...."

"Why? He made it for you. Plus, honestly, I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding" Steve fits his arm into the shield.

"Thank you, Tony"

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the hole team" Tony hesitates for moment "We are getting the hole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now"

Y/N looks between the two men before smiling.

"Well, I guess I have to go now. Gotta go get my brothers"

"Brothers? You mean..." Tony trails off

"Yup, he's here. Don't worry, he is has changed into a different man now"

_ _ _ _ _

"Do you want me to drive it?" Y/N asked the two, Bruce and Rocket.

"Oh, yeah, sure" Bruce said, still unsure if he should let her drive.

Y/N places herself in the drivers seat, while Bruce and Rocket sits at the back of the Utility car.

As they they traverse the green country side of Norway, they pass by a sign labelled 'Welcome to New Asgard, Please Drive Slowly'. They stop at a small town on a port.