Chapter 5 - Bifrost Destroyed

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

"Get him to the healing room!" Y/N ordered as soon as she saw Heimdall in his weak state

"Get him to the healing room!" Y/N ordered as soon as she saw Heimdall in his weak state. "Now let's go see Loki"

Thor wrapped an arm around Y/N as he took off, hie hammer took him at top speed to the Palace. When they reached their home there were already signs of a break-in. What had happened?

When they walked Into their father's chambers, Y/N peeked inside to see Loki, her mother and Father still lying on his bed.

Theyr both entered the chamber. "Loki..." Thor called completely angered. "Thor..." Mother came running and gave him a hug. "I knew you would return to us"

"Why don't you tell, how sent the destroyer to kill our friends, our dear sister and to kill me" Thor walked towards Loki.

"What... What is he talking about Y/N?" Mother couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Kill you? Brother you are sorely mistaken" Loki shook his head.

"You're talented liar brother. Always have been"

"It's good to have you back" Loki smirked" Now if you'll excuse me I have to go destroy Jotunheim"

Loki shot out of the spear, sending Thor out of the Palace. He turned to Y/N.

"Loki, you can't..-"

Before Y/N finish Loki had frozen her in place using his magic. "I am sorry" He muttered and kissed her on top of the head and left in a hurry "Loki!" Y/N called.

"Oh, dear" Frigga placed a hand on Y/Ns shoulder, speeding up the unfreezing process. "Both of my sons hold ideals needed to rule.."

Y/N body was finally able to move. She hugged her mother and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, mother, I will bring them back" Then, she jumped out of the hole in the Palace wall, stopping herself before she hit the ground. She spotted Thor recovering a few feet away and ran to him

"Are you alright.." Y/N asked worried

"I am fine, dear sister... Why is Loki so determined to stop a war that may not come" Thor questioned.

"Because... You were the one who wanted to start one, when you were gone things were going to place. Now you're back"

A flash of guilt spread across Thor's face when he realized how right his sister was.