Chapter 1 - The Coronation

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

 Rest belongs to the right full owners

Tonsberg, Norway

945 A.D

"once mankind accepted a single truth, that they were not alone in this universe. Some worlds, they believed was home to the Gods, others, they knew fear"

Villagers stopped and watched in trembling fear as a large blue light crashed down on their land, spinning in a circle

"from the realm of cold, lived the frost giants"

The frost giants held up their energy source or their weapon, destroying a viking ship. It froze all the Villagers and broke down the houses.

"threatening to plunge the world into new ice age" A gold light struck down on the ground "but humanity would not fight alone"

The two Kings faced each other. King Leufey, The king of the frost giant and Odin, The king of Asgard. They let out a battle cry. The two sides ran towards each other for the safety of earth.

"our armies drove back the frost giants back into the heart of their own word. The cost was great, but their king was defeated, and their source of power was taken from them"

Odin held his weapon over Leufeys throat. His right eye was gone from the socket. A battle scar that will never be healed.

"we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home to the realm eternal. Asgard."

"Here we remain as a beacon of hope. Shining out across the stars. And though we have fallen into Earth's myths and legends, it was Asgard, and it's warriors, that brought peace to the universe"

A young Thor and Loki walked on each side of their father. They approached the source of jontun power, the casket

"but, the day will come when one of you will have to defend that peace"

"do frost giants still live" Loki asked

"When I am king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all" Thor said smiling, while making some few sword swiping motions.

"a wise king, never seeks out war" Odin said looking at his sons before continuing. "But, he must be always ready for it"

Odin walked passed the two and down the hallway. Loki and Thor shared a competitive look before running after their father.