Chapter 23 - Sakaar

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

"Sakaar? I've never heard of this system before"

"Yes, well, this is where all lost things in the universe eventually end up" Grandmaster explained "We're on the edge of what's known, even past that"

"Well how do we get out of here?" Y/N questioned.

"Get out of here?" The Grandmaster began to laugh "You can't just leave, it doesn't work like that"

"Alright... But the realms are In danger" Y/N argued.

"Ooo, you hear that? The realms are in danger" The Grandmaster looked to the woman who brought her and Loki in "Scrapper one-four-two you know how to find'em"

"If you wouldn't mind Grandmaster I'd like to be paid" the woman requested

"Right fo course, give her the units please"

The woman received her payment and gave a mock salute to Y/N, glaring at Loki as she left.

"So you're telling me I can't get off this planet?" Y/N crossed her arms.

"Not without my premission, and no offence, but I like having as many citizens as possible"

"You listen well, Grandmaster" Y/N took a step closer to him, glaring through his soul. "I am the holder of The Obscurus. And if you do not let me leave this planet this instant I swear-"

Loki places his hand over Y/Ns mouth, smiling at the Grandmaster.

"You'll excuse my sister, she had problems controlling her emotions"

"She's forgiven"

The woman next to the Grandmaster held out a large staff, which he shook his head to.

"No, she's really forgiven, not forgiven from life" Grandmaster corrected. "since you two will be staying with me now I'll have one of my servants show you to your rooms"

Y/N slapped Loki's hand away from her mouth, sending him a dangerous look before she followed after the servant girl who motioned for the two to follow her.

They were led to a large room decorated in a strange fashion. The theme was white and blue, going quite well actually. And two beds on each side of the room.

"Thank you" Y/N thanked the servant, who nodded and left the two.

Y/N walked up to the large window and looked outside. The view was kind of pretty. Y/N side and leaned against the window.

"We need to get of this planter and find Thor" Y/N said to Loki, still having her back face towards him.

"You heard the Grandmaster yourself, sister. We can't leave without his permission.."

"What are you trying to point out, Loki?" Y/N growled and turned round, stomping towards him.

"He is the ruler of this place then the only chance we have is to gain his favor"