Chapter 4 - To His Rescue

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

Loki, looking apprehensive, walked alone across the icy surface of Jotunheim

As Loki entered the ruined castle, Jotuns guards soon surrounded him on all sides. Leufey stood from his throne, his height menacing compared to Loki's.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you" Leufey growled.

"I've come alone and unarmed" Loki stated

"To what end?"

"To make you another proposition"

"So you're the one who let us into Asgard" Leufey realised. "My men are dead, and I have no Casket. You are a deceiver"

Leufey lashed out and grabbed Loki around the throat, but Loki calmy stood his ground.

"You have no idea what I am" Loki smirked, blueness spread across his face as Leufey and his guards stared in shock "Hello, Father"

Leufey released Loki and his skin turned back to normal.

"ah, the bastard son. I thought Odin had killed you. That's what I would have done. He's as weak as you are" Leufey stated

"No longer weak. I now rule Asgard, until Odin awakens. Perhaps you should not have so carelessly abandoned me"

"or perhaps it was the wisest choice I've ever made. I will hear you"

"I will conceal you and a handfull of your soliders, lead you into his Chambers, and let you slay him where he lies. I'll keep the throne, and you will have The Casket" Loki stated

"Why would you do this?" Leufey questioned

"When all is done, we will have permanent peace between our two worlds. Then I, the bastard son, will accomplished what Odin and Thor never could"

"I.... Accept"

Loki turned to leave and stepped out of the place, calling up Heimdall so he may activate the Bifrost.

"What troubles you, gatekeeper?" Loki asked when he came back to the observatory.

"I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim, but could not see nor hear you. You were shrouded from me, like the Frost Giants who entered this realm"

"Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service" Loki suggested.

"Or perhaps someone has found a way to hide that which he does not wish me to see" Heimdall's tone became accusatory.