Chapter 14 - Frigga's Death

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Odin continues to bring me new friends. How...thoughtful" Loki narrowed his eyes as he watched a new set of prisoners be brought into Asgard dungeons.

"Are you enjoying the books?" Frigga asked, appearing in Loki's cell next to Y/N

"Is that how I'm to while away eternity, Reading?"

"I've done everything in my power to make you comfortable, Loki"

"Have you? Does Odin share your concern? Does Thor?" Loki questioned "It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night"

"You know full well it was your actions that brought you here" Frigga stated.

"My actions. I was merely giving truth to the lie that I had been fed my entire life, that I was born to be a king" Loki found a loophole with the teuth

"A king? A true king admits his faults. What of the lives you took on Earth?"

"A mere handful compared to the number that Odin has taken himself"

"Your father-"

"He's not my father!" Loki screamed

"Then am I not your mother?"

"No, you're not" Loki said after a moments pause. Y/N looked at him with a pained face.

"Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself"

Frigga's hologram slowly disappeared from the cell.

"She may not be your mother Loki but she still raised you as her own"

"I was raised with nothing but lies. They only raised me so they could use me" Loki had his back turned to his Sister.

"Do you see me as a sister?" Y/N asked while looking at his back

Loki turned around and looked at her in the eyes.

"No i dont"

Y/N gave him a weak smile and walked up to him.

"No matter how much you say you don't see us as a family. I can tell that you are lying. Because I know deep down that you love us as much as we love you. You will realise that one day, Loki"

Y/N kissed his forehead and ruffled a little bit of his hair. Earning a glare from him. Y/N chuckled.

"You look pale, are you alright?"

"Yes, don't worry about me.... I will be going then, I will see you again soon. Goodbye Loki"

"Goodbye.... Sister"

Y/N disappeared and reappeared in her Chambers. She set out, looking for her mother. She found her on one of the balconies, speaking with Jane.

"Mother, he lies"

"Only you could ever tell the difference" Frigga smiled