Chapter 17 - The Birth Of Ultron

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

Y/N felt the power before she was ever really close to seeing it. The Mind Stone, and something else, something less concentrated, and more... Human.

"Shit"

"Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken"

"I can sense the stone. The scepter is here" Y/N waved her hand and turned a few of the larger canons into harmless trees, "You guys do realise I can change reality now right? As is do this a lot easier than what we're doing?"

"We can't risk you harming someone we can get information from if the scepter is moved" Steve pointed out "And you only got your stone recently, how well can you really control it?"

Y/N remembered back to when she removed the Aether from Malekith's body and lost control over finding out that Loki had died.

"If I can control the most deadly power in the universe, then I think I can manage to control reality, Steve."

"She's got a point" Nat said

Y/N twisted her wrist and sent a group of soldiers flying away from the battle.

"Don't worry about me losing control, of i ever loose it. Thor can handle me."

"Yeah, I agree. Thor will much capable in holding you from loosing it. And are we going to ignore the fact Cap just said 'Language'?" Tony questioned

"I know. It just slipped out"

Y/N chuckled. A blue blur passed by Y/N and knocked Barton over. As the blur passed by again, Y/N made her eyes glow to see what creature they were going to deal with. She narrowed her eyes as she saw a human. A man to be precise. This creature, mortal, held powers that could only be given to him from an infinity stone. What torture did he have to go through to get it?

The human suddenly ran towards her. Her eyes followed his every move. Her eyes had slowed down the world, so she could see the man clearly. He was only a boy.

The boy made the move to knock Y/N over. But since she had slowed down the world with her eyes, his movements where to slow.

Y/N grabbed the back of his neck and grabbed his arm with her other hand, and slammed him down onto the ground. She then sat her feet on his back to keep him in place.

The man let out a low shout of pain. Y/N didn't wanted to do this. But since his powers were from the infinity stone, then she had no choice.

She felt a precense behind her, and turned around to see a young woman with red glow surrounding her. The young woman set a strike of red glow towards Y/N. She let the boy go and used her Obscurus to block the attack. The attack was strong enough to make smoke out of red and black glow. When the smoke cleared the bor and the girl was gone.

Y/N tried to pull pieces together of who they where. Since she just looked the girl in the eyes, she saw some of her past. Nat pulled Y/N out of thoughts, when she yelled through the com.