Chapter 28 - Friend Or Foe?

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

The Guardians traveled through space  as they stumbled across bodies floating around.

"What happend?"

"Oh my god" Peter mumbled, looking at the bodies in pity.

"Looks like we're not getting paid" Rocket said, before letting out a scream of shock when a body hit the window shield. It was a man, with a woman in his arms.

"Wiper. Wiper. Get it off!"

Everyone looked at the body closely before screaming again as it opened its eye.

_ _ _ _ _

They threw the man on a table, and the woman on the floor. They all were studying trying to figure out how the hell he and the woman was still alive.

" How the hell is this dude still alive?" Peter uttered in shock, looking at the man.

"He's not a dude, you're a dude. This is a man. Handsome, muscular man." Drax said.

"I'm muscular"

"Who you kiddin'? Well you're one sandwich away from fat" Rocket stated.

"Yeah right" Peter scoffed

"It's true. You have put on weight" Drax pointed under his chin and made hand motions that he was getting fat.

"Gamora? Do you think im-"

Gamore ignored him walking away. Peter looked at her in disbelief.

"He is anxious. Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt" Mantis said, putting away her hand from his forehead.

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel"

"Wow, so real wake-up call for me. Okay I'm gonna get a bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells." Peter said.

"You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?"

Gamora picked up Thors arm, running her hand and fingers across his strong muscles.

"It's like his muscles are made of cotati metal fibers" Gamora said, fascinated of how strong Thor arms was.

"Stop massaging his muscles"

Gamora looked at Peter with an intense gaze as she dropped the arm.

"Wake him up" Peter sighed.

Mantis put her hands on each side of his face.

"Awake"

Thor forcefully jolted up off the table, stumbling across the ship. Breathing heavily he faced the group, who stood with their weapons out.

"Who the hell are you guys? My sister...? Where is she?!" Thor yelled, stomping towards Peter.

"Hey hey hey, back off, man"