Chapter 20 - Sokovia

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin solider is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony stated as they flew at top speed towards Sokovia.

"I got no plans tomorrow night" Steve shrugged, making Y/N clear her throat.

"Expect with Y/N"

"I get the first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for"

"Thats true, he hates you the most" Vision stated casually, making Y/N chuckle.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people os Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

The ship landed near the edge of the city and they ran off, searching for Ultron.

" Wanda" Y/N looked to Wanda and she began to use her powers to get the people to leave. Pietro had run to the police station to notify them of what was going on.

"We need to protect the people, and find out what exactly Ultron has been building. We find Nat and the clear the battlefield. Ultron believes that we're the monsters. This fight will tell us we're right."

Tony flew off to track down Ultron and the source of what he was building. While he was doing that, the others were focused on the people. Y/N standing by the bridge of the city, making sure that the citizens didn't panic to the point of attacking each other.

Everything was going smooth as it could until Ultron's robots flew out from the center of the city and began attacking.

"Off the bridge!" Y/N yelled, knowing it was an easy target to knock down.

As the robots began to shoot Wanda rushed to the Heroes side, raising a shield before Y/N could react.

"Thank you" Y/N said breathlessly.

Y/N nosed to Wanda before she ran off, finding and area where the others weren't where the people needed protecting.

Y/N summoned her black whips, slamming them onto the ground before swinging them towards the robots, slicing them in half.
Suddenly, the city began to shake. Y/N noticed a large crack beginning to form in the sidewalk. The crack grew larger and larger until the part of the city that they were on began to rise above the rest.

"Go, Now!"

Many of the citizens Y/N was protecting jumped off of the rising city and to the ground below to safety.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability." Ultron began to speak over the city, his voice like a speaker as it overcame the loud panic happening around Y/N. "You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with he weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal".

Y/N growled In determination. She left the cleared section of the city and ran to meet the others at the bridge where the majority of the people seemed to be congregated.