Chapter 8 - The Lab

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

After Loki was lead to a different glass cell the others were led to a large meeting area with a table and many chairs around it. A video feed of what was going on in Loki's cell was pulled up.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You much as scratch that glass" Nick Fury pressed a button which opened up a hatch beneath the cell, "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant. Boot."

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me" Loki smirked

"Built for something a lot stronger than you"

"Oh, I've heard" Loki looked straight into the camera" The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you? "

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause its fun. You made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Oooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is"

Y/N sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. This man talking wasn't her brother. He was being controlled and the real Loki was trying to get out of the mind.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce asked sarcastically.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, Y/N, what's his play?"

Y/N crossed her arms "There is an army called the Chitauri. They are not of any land known but they follow The Other"

"Loki was forced into submission and was given the scepter as a way to keep an eye on him. The Chitauri will win him in the the Earth, for the tesseract" Thor finished

"an army? From outer space?" Steve questioned.

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for"

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours" Mat pointed out.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here" Steve stated. The group turned to Y/N.

"I don't know either... The Loki I know wouldn't let himself get turned in, unless he has a plan on mind...i need get this kind of information out of his head"

"So you're saying you can read his mind" Bruce asked

"Yes, you can say that"

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him"

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he is our brother"

"He killed eighty people in two days" Nat pointed out.

"He's adopted"