Chapter 16 - The Convergence

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Y/N woke up on what she assumed was Malekith's ship. Two guards stood on either side of her barred cell. The underestimated her if the thought two would be enough. She felt pain on her side and looked at the wound. She cursed under her breath and focused on healing her wound with her Obscurus.

When it came to healing with the dark power, it was painful.
After healing herself, she reached for the bars, jerkimg back when jolts of electric pain spread up her arm.

"Your precious Earth will be destroyed first, and you will watch at it is" Malekith approached her cage.

"No" Y/N answered

Malekith smirked "There is nothing you can do to stop me. Your power is now mine. And soon will the Obscurus too. You will have nothing. You will be nothing"

"The Aether will never truly be loyal to you. It not find you worthy" Y/N growled. "Even if you kill me you don't have a true claim to their power"

"Kill you? Now why would I do that?" Malekith asked before turning away and leaving her with her two guards.

Y/N gave a frustated sigh and ran to nearly nonexistent window in her cell, going on her tiptoes to see outside. Earth, she recognised the buildings and clothing. Oh God's, this couldn't be happening.

Y/N looked at the bars of her cell and at herself. She summoned a dagger with her Obscurus and walked to the front of her cell, reaching her arm through the bars, being careful not to touch them. Adjusting her grip on her dagger she stabbed one of the guards in the shoulder, dragging him against the bars of the cell.

"Go ahead" she growled at the other guard "Shoot"

She grabbed the key from the guards belt she was holding against the cell. She took out the dagger from the first guards shoulder, throwing it at the other one. When both of them were down she unlocked her cell, exiting easily.

Y/N took the form of a Dark Elf, easily running through the halls of the ship without interruption from any of the other Dark Elves. She ran down the ramp leading to the ground, returning to her normal form and joining the fight that would determine the fate of the Nine Realms.

"Thor!" Y/N yelled, drawing her brothers attention to her. "What's the plan?"

"Jane will control anomalies, but the people-"

"Stay close" Y/N somersaulted away from an attack from the Aether. "I need to take the Aether after the convergence, or Malekith might still be able to control some of it. If he can still control even a small amount, at least a planet will be destroyed. It was never the plan to have him receive the Aether so we must 'Wing it'. If you can get good hits on him, weaken him, it might help draw the Aether out"

Y/N ran into the nearest building she saw people in "Go into the basements, the nearest safe place with no windows!"

Y/N raised her hand and created a shield as the glass on the windows broke. The people did as she said, running away from the windows to what what she presumed was a safe place. Now she had to clear the streets.

As she ran to the street she searched for Loki. Where had he gone off to? Perhaps he was assisting Jane and the others take out the soldiers and control the anomalies, or was hiding away to take Malekith by surprise.