Chapter Twenty

Your p.o.v

"Hello Petra." You said, trying not to sound snotty or mean. Seeing Petra shocked you and left you surprised seeing the woman  Levi cheated with, especially since she inhabited the college nemesis role in your life.

She batted her eyelashes and gave you a fake smile all the while staring at your stomach. Her eyes widened an inch when she noticed your pregnancy .

"Oh my gosh (F/n) you're pregnant!?"She exclaimed as she slapped her cheeks with her hands. You mentally rolled your eyes at her but gave her a fake smile.

"Petra, look what I found. Isn't it cute-"Hanji exclaimed as she made her way over to Petra. You gritted your teeth glancing at Hanji, pursing your lips as you watched the backstabber trot over in your direction.

Inside, you felt anger and confusion and mostly fear. She could possibly tell Petra that you were carrying Levi's baby. And worse, Petra could have told Levi about the baby.

"Hanji, it's a surprise to see you here, especially with Petra."You hissed through your teeth, glaring at her. you prayed that Petra didn't know about your marriage with Levi. Hanji looked away from your disappointed looks d adjusted her glasses.

"You know Hanji? I was introduced to her by Levi, you know Levi right? He's my fiancé and look at this ring."She put her left hand in front of your face, showing you YOUR ring. You chewed on the inside of your mouth as you looked at the ring that Levi had proposed to you with.

"I know Hanji because we went to college together, you know, you ignored her and actually called her a nerd when you would see her."You told Petra while watching Hanji fidget when you said those words.

Petra's lip twitched in annoyance as you told her that. Petra flicked her short hair out of her face before clutching on her belly. Hanji looked concern as she looked at Petra clutching her belly.

"She's kicking."Petra said as she rubbed soothing circles on her belly. Your insides were killing you as if someone had kicked you in the stomach. Your heart was also throbbing. She was having Levi's baby and he was going to have a little girl while you were having his baby also and he wouldn't know about jellybean.

"Did-did someone stop by your house recently?"It felt as if someone released a huge bag of weight off of your shoulders when you said that, the anxiety was killing you but you were curious and decided to take the chance.

"Actually, someone did by the name of Kenny.He was pissed with Levi and looked as if he was going to kill him and after the conversation, Levi hasn't been the same since. Wait, how did you know someone was at my house?" My you could see Hanji give you a worried look, knowing that Petra would get suspicious.

"Because Kenny came to my house and said that he was going to Levi's."You said proudly before realizing what you had just said and clamped your hand over your mouth. Petra tapped her foot before her eyes widened and looked down at your belly.

"No,no,no."She whispered to herself as she looked at your belly and up to your shocked face. Shit was going down real fast and it was making the atmosphere even more tense.

"Levi.is.mine!"She yelled at you. You backed away slowly in fear,since you were pregnant, you couldn't defend yourself. She inches towards you and rolled up her right arm sleeve making you start to put your hand over your belly in defense.

"I'm going to be the only one that has his baby (F/n). I knew there was something going on between you guys when you looked at each other in the supermarket. I was so fucking jealous that you two were dating but this."She gestured to your belly," I'm the only one that's going to have his baby, and nobody is going to stop me."

She looked at your belly and up to your face as you quivered in fear. "Petra don't."You warned as you continued to back away from her. Her eyes were gleaming with fire as Hanji, Mike and Nanaba watched in fear. All of them going into shock as they were frozen.

And that's when Petra clenched her fist and threw a punch at your swollen belly that was carrying your precious jellybean; Levi's and your baby, the only thing you had left to live for in your life.
@@@@@@@@

Went to a Kpop concert last night and watched "Topp Dogg" perform and they were all cute and stuff.

So Petra found out about the chemistry between you and Levi.

Thoughts about Hanji?

What's going to happen next?

#SaveJellybean2015

How's the story going?

Remember to Vote, comment and follow!

~Kat