Chapter Nine

Levi's p.o.v (Finally!)
-Same day as present time.

"Come on Levi, we are going to be late for the appointment."Petra yelled at Levi as he walked with her to the OBGYN.

Petra grabbed Levi's hand and practically dragged him towards the hospital.

Levi didn't pick up his pace thought, instead he let the fire haired woman drag him. He was quite amused.

His mind wasn't in the world at the moment as all he could see was your sad-ridden face.

The engagement ring dug into Levi's skin from where she was gripping his hand too hard.

Levi's face remained solid as they opened the door to the hospital. Levi cringed when he walked by a man who sneezed without covering his nose.

Levi dreaded hospitals,period.

Petra lead Levi through the hospital and into the women's waiting room. Petra sat down in the cushioned seat while Levi propped himself against the wall.

"Ms.Ral."The doctor called Petra's name and called her back. Levi followed behind,his mind still not in the world.

Levi walked into the hospital room where an ultrasound machine waited in the corner accompanied by a hospital bed.

This was going to be the first time Levi would see his baby in real life. Petra only sent the ultrasound photo showing baby A right beside it.

The doctor squirted the gel on her stomach as Petra squealed in excitement. Today was the day that they would know the gender of the baby.

The doctor left to check on Petra's blood work while the ultrasound technician rolled the remote on her lower belly.

Soon the room was filled with a fast heartbeat.

"That's the baby's heartbeat."The technician said with a smile as she continued rolling the remote against her stomach.

By now, Levi was almost in tears as he heard the beautiful sound of the baby's heart beating. He never would have thought this day would come for him.

"This could be us one day.."

The words seemed to linger in his mind for a minute before escaping into the deepest part of his mind.

He shook it off and continued to watch the ultrasound picture adjust as it moved around Petra's womb.

"Forget and move on."Levi said to himself as he watched Petra's reaction light up when she saw the baby on the screen.

"There's the baby."The technician pointed to the picture before taking pictures of the baby.

Levi started to tear up once more, a lone tear rolled down his cheek. He was so happy.

"Would you like to know the gender of the baby?"The technician asked Petra.

Petra nodded rapidly before looking at the screen again. Levi wiped away the lone tear and waited for the news.

"Well it looks like it's a girl,congratulations!"

Levi's heart was thumping a mile a minute after he heard those words. He was going to have a little girl.

Without thinking, Levi dove down to Petra's face and slammed his lips on hers, leaving the technician embarrassed and Petra satisfied.

***
Reader p.o.v

"I understand you decision Ms.(L/n),but this is not a family planning center.We don't have the equipment here,but there's a place nearby,but they don't take walk-ins, only appointments." The doctor explained to you,making sure you understood what was going on.

"Okay."Was all you could squeak out. You just wanted this thing out of you,so you could live your life again.

"Now due to your crash,there was no sign of injury but I suggest you take it easy."The doctor told you while clicking the pen again and again.

"Do you have anyone to call to come pick you up since your car is wrecked."He asked you and waited politely for your answer.

He handed you a pen and paper as you wrote down the number of your most trusted friend.

He walked out of the room for a moment then came back in while clutching his head.

"Your friend Hanji knows about what's going on only I didn't tell her about the abortion. She said she would be here as fast as she can." He rubbed his temples to relieve the headache that Hanji had given him due to screaming in the phone.

"We will help you get ready okay?"The doctor said as two nurses came in and helped you out of the bed.

Your mind was in a different place now and all you could think of was three words.

"I'm sorry Levi."

@@@

I got bored so I wrote this chapter, I hope it was good.

I dreaded school and hated every second of it.

I have seen a lot of you reading the story,but not voting.

Don't make me put a voting limit where I set the amounts of votes I want before writing the next chapter.

How's the story? I need dah feedback!

Remember Vote,comment and follow!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kat