Chapter Eight

Extreme Lime scene in the chapter 🌚

You stared in shock as you looked at the doctor.

You were praying that you heard him incorrectly,but you knew that was a lie.

"I-I'm pregnant."you whispered to yourself as your eyes drifted to your stomach.

"Yes,approximately five weeks starting today."The doctor adjusted his glasses as he looked at the file then you.

You now remembered that your period was late and hadn't been around since the divorce. You assumed that it was just stress making your period irregular,but it wasn't that.

You are pregnant.

"Is everything okay, Ms.(L/n). You are getting pale."The doctor asked you with a worried look on his face.

As you were about to reply, you felt a sudden wave of nausea wash over you. You covered your mouth with your hand as a signal to the doctor that you were about to be sick.

He quickly grabbed the trash can under the bedside table and set it in front of you.

You removed your hand and let nature take its course.After you were done,the doctor handed you a wet wipe so you could wash the sickness off your face.

He handed you the bottled water next so you could rinse the awful taste out of your mouth.

"Thank you doctor."You gave him a weak smile before sitting back against the pillows.

"Alright,down to business."He said before he looked at the monitor that had your heartbeat moving on it.

"Do you know who the father is?"He asked you before blushing a little.

You were taken back from the question but nodded truthfully.

"I know exactly who he is."

*****
Lemon scene ahead!

5 weeks ago

"Levi,do you honestly have to go on this business trip?"You complained as you sat on the bed while Levi packed for the trip.

He gave you a sad smile as he watched a sad expression overcome your previous face.

"I'm afraid so."He replied as he folded his pants into the suitcase.

You groaned before falling back on the bed and looked at the ceiling fan moving round and round.

"Hey, it's just a little while,and then I will be right back home with you."He gave you a soft smile before closing his suitcase.

"All done packing?"You asked him as you sat up on the bed.

He nodded in reply.
"All done."

You smirked to yourself before climbing off the bed and made your way to Levi;who was slipping out of his clothes.

You stood on your tippy toes and kissed his neck softly,making sure you hit his sensitive spot.

He tilted his head to give you more access before moaning out loud when you hit the sweet spot.

"Why are you doing this?"He groaned as his hands wrapped around your body.

"Just showing that I will miss you like crazy and that I love you."You whispered in his ear before nipping at his earlobe.

He shivered in response before picking you up and guiding you to the soft bed that laid by the window.

"Oh Levi."You moaned as he sucked on your collarbone as he fumbled with your pajama pants.

All he was in was his boxers,which were getting extremely tight for him as his huge package swelled from arousal.

"Fuck me till I can't stand anymore."You whispered in his ear.

He growled in approval before sliding off your pants and shirt,leaving you in your matching bra and panties.

His eyes scanned over your body with lust and pride. Pride that he had you all to himself.

He unclasped your bra and tossed it to the side leaving you bare and exposed to your man.

By now, you were sopping for your lover,aching for release and the chance to show your love to him.

"Levi make love to me!"you practically yelled before his lips slammed onto yours.

Levi did make love to you before emptying his seed into you,claiming you as his once more.

You were his,even if he was away from you, and he showed his love to you that night as if it was his last chance to do so.

***

"He's my husband,well ex-husband."You shyly told the doctor as he nodded over and over again.

"And what is your choice?"

"My choice?"You questioned him,giving him a confused look.

"Yes your choice. Are you going to keep it,put it up for adoption or are you going to terminate the pregnancy?"

You gulped as you fumbled with the white sheet that was covering up your body.

Levi clearly loved Petra and you having his baby also would make things more complicated than they already are.

He probably wouldn't even be there to say hello to the child,less than acknowledged that it was his. He probably wouldn't even care.

"I think I have made my decision."You told the doctor with a worried look.

He nodded and waited for you to tell him the news.

"I want to terminate the pregnancy. I want an abortion."

@@@

I thought I would post this chapter early before I go to school today,and yes it's like 12:57 in the morning but who cares right?

If you have a problem with abortion, I'm sorry but this is going to make the story line more appealing.

There is more drama to come you guys so be prepared.

If this story is making you feel like you should do harmful things to yourself, don't do it. Its just a story and I'm going to make it as realistic as I want it to be. Don't do it.

Ugh, I hate school and I don't want to go,but I get to see my potential love spouse so yeah.
I don't have a boyfriend but I have a crush so yeah..

I know, I wish levi was at my school too. I would marry him in a heartbeat but yeah...

Tell me how's the story is going.

Remember vote,comment and follow!

~Kat