Chapter Twenty-Three

365 Days
~ Chapter 23

It's not all lemon guys!

3rd person p.o.v
_________
(F/n) held on to Levi as he carried her to the bedroom. Many things were going through both of their minds at the moment. (F/n) wondered if this was the right thing to do at a time like this while Levi wondered if this would re-kindle his feelings for (F/n).

Levi took his time as he walked to the bedroom to look around at the photos on the wall that leading up to the bedroom. Old photos of him and (F/n) smiling as they went places and made memories.

His eyes looked at the wedding photos aligned on the wall. (F/n)'s parents were smiling and laughing in all of the photos they were in while Kenny had a drink in his hand, showing off his smirks.

Levi wondered what (F/n)'s parents would think about what's going on. Especially all of this drama that had been going on in both of their lives. If they were alive, her father would have beat the shit out of Levi.

Levi remembered the speech at their wedding. (F/n)'s father threatening Levi while both of the groom and bride's family laughed. Levi giving a shy smile and (F/n) lowering her head in embarrassment while her father targeted Levi.

Levi felt as if he had failed at keeping that promise to (F/n)'s father and he probably deserved to get the shit beat out of him. And so, he was going to show his love to (F/n), proving it through making love.

(F/n) leaned her head on Levi's shoulder as she took this time to smell his scent. The smell was like a drug to her and her heart began to beat faster. (F/n) felt like jellybean was doing gymnastics in her stomach since she was close to jellybean's father.

It was like the child had sensed that its father was here. (F/n) ran her fingers through Levi's hair, feeling the coarse strands of his undercut and the soft lusciousness of his raven hair. Levi let out a soft moan, only audible when up close.

Levi reached the bedroom where (F/n)'s side was messed up while his side still remained untouched. Levi laid (F/n) down on the bed before backing up to examine her.

She looked up at Levi, biting her lip. Not out of seductiveness but out of nervousness. She was scared, for one reason, she didn't want to be hurt again.

(F/n) had come to realize that this would only be a one time thing. The inevitable had already happened to her already, but this would probably be their last time together.

Levi's fingers wrapped around the bottom opening of her shirt, slowly lifting it up to expose her stomach. Levi got on his knees as (F/n) scooted backwards on the bed so that Levi could fit on.

His steel blue eyes looked over where a flat stomach used to be, only to be inhabited by a small bump that was home to Levi's creation. Levi leaned down and pressed his forehead to the bump, not pressing down too hard but enough for (F/n) to know that he was there.

Levi pressed his lips to the bump, only to make (F/n) moan in pleasure.

"I'm super sensitive Levi." She told him, panting at the sensation of ecstasy, something she missed dearly. Levi cocked his head to the side as he watched (F/n) basically mewl under his touch.

Levi leaned his head down and pressed his ear up to (F/n)'s belly, making her relax slightly at the contact. Levi's heart fluttered as he listened to a faint sound of his child's heartbeat. His lips twitched in happiness as he listened to the constant noise of jellybean's heart rate that was slightly faster than (F/n).

Levi's fingers brushed around (f/n)'s belly button, were it was starting to poke out, but by not that much. Levi looked into (F/n)'s eyes, an unknown emotion appeared in her eyes as she watched both father and baby bond with each other.