Chapter Twenty-One

This chapter is probably predictable.

Your p.o.v

It all went in slow motion from there.

Petra's fist moved through the open space between the area where the clothes were. Her fist was aimed directly at your baby bump where little jellybean lay, oblivious to what was happening at that moment. Right when Petra's fist was close to your belly, Nanaba turned around so her back was facing Petra and took the hit on her back.

"Nanaba!"You grabbed her as she clutched her back in pain. Mike rushed over to Nanaba and scanned over her to see what was the matter. Everything was so confusing to you.

"I'm fine."Nanaba reassured you and Mike as she waddled and clamped onto the rack of clothes. Mike clenched his fist in anger as he was now looking at a scared and frightened Petra.

"Who do you think you are, terrorizing pregnant mothers when you are expecting your own. I don't know what is going on between you and (F/n) but when you hit my wife."He walked over to Petra, clutching his fist with a vein popping out of his forehead with his teeth clenched and his face cherry red.

You quickly tried to intervene by stepping between Petra and Mike, making sure that this didn't turn into a blood bath. From the looks of Mike, he was going to kill her.

"Petra, I just wanted to agree to the divorce and get out of it, but when Levi cheated with you, I was already pregnant but I didn't know it yet."You looked at her trying to calm her down even though she tried to harm your baby.

She shook her head over and over again as she placed a hand in her belly. Tears were running down her cheeks as she looked at you. " He said he wasn't married. I've always wanted him and I was envious of you having him. There was a chance open and I took it."She hissed when she glared at you with glossy eyes.

"He doesn't know about the baby, and I plan on keeping it that way. He's all yours but I'm keeping the baby." You said as you wiped the tears from your face. Petra's head was tilted to the ground as she stood in silence. By now, the department store that was filled with pregnant women was now empty from tired moms planning on going home.

"He's mine."She lifted up her hand and slapped you across the face with her right hand. You clutched your face, feeling the stinging sensation from where her hand was.

"And I'm going to tell him about your baby."She spat.

Your stomach did backflips just thinking about what Levi was going to do. He would probably tell you to get rid of it or try to take it away from you. The anxiety made your vision cloudy and dizzy.

And with that, you couldn't hold down your meal any longer.

You had your eyes closed when you emptied the contents of your stomach. You mentally cursed your morning sickness coming at this moment of time. When you opened your eyes, Petra had a shocked look on her face as she looked down at her outfit, which was covered with the contents of last nights dinner and this mornings breakfast.

You covered your mouth with your hand as you clutched your stomach while looking at Petra's shocked and disgusted reaction. You were trying so hard not to laugh or smile, despite the fact that your stomach was still churning.

"You bitch! You threw up all over my clothes!"She screamed while holding out her arms so she didn't touch the contents of your stomach. Hanji touched her shoulder with concern but Petra yanked her arm off her shoulder.

"Don't touch me four eyes."She snapped while looking down at the mess that you had made. Hanji looked hurt but quickly guided Petra to the exit of the store.