Chapter 12.5 Bonus~ The Honeymoon *Lemon

This is all Lemon!!

Read at your own risk!

This is the first one I have ever written,period, so it might be bad... just to give you a heads up.

I have decided to write this to satisfy your fangirls needs!

The honeymoon *Lemon scene 💙
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Levi, this is beautiful!"You looked at the beach with the clear,clean water with the white sand.

"I'm glad you like it."Levi kissed the side of your cheek. It was nighttime when you had reached Hawaii, but you were so excited that you stayed up the whole way.

Levi being an insomniac, he stayed up with you but it really wasn't his choice.

"I need to unpack okay."You gave him a kiss before walking over your suitcase. You picked it up and put it one the bed and unzipped it, revealing everything you needed for this trip.

Levi walked over and grabbed the suitcase, moving it off the king sized bed and back on the ground.

"Hey, I was going to unpac-"

He grabbed your face and smashed his lips against yours, making your body shiver in pleasure.

Immediately you started to freak out because you knew what this was going to lead to.

You pulled away with a worried look on your face. Levi noticed this right away and sat on the bed,patting the spot next to him. You complied and sat next to him with your hands on your lap.

"Do you want this?"He asked you. He took his hand and grabbed your hand that was sitting on your lap,giving soothing circles on the palm.

You gulped before looking at him. You laid your head on his shoulder and took in a deep gulp of air.

"I'm a virgin Levi."You admitted to him. Levi started to chuckle softly and that's when you lifted up your head.

"So? I'm a virgin too."He flashed you a smile before pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"I-I don't know what to do, what if I disappoin-"Levi cut you off by pressing his lips to yours again.

All the stress and worry melted away as you gave into the kiss. Levi leaned back,making you on top of him while you still kissed him.

Levi disconnected his lips and let out a loud moan when you started to move your hips.

You were panting heavily at that sexy sound your husband made and it sent shivers down your spine.

"Are you sure you're a Virgin." He joked as he grasped your hips to stop the distracting movements.

You giggled,only to be flipped over where you were under Levi. Your eyes connected and it seemed like it was just you and him that only existed.

It was magic.

Levi leaned down and teased you by licking your bottom lip and diving his head back up away from you.

You shifted under him,making him bite his lip from moaning out once more. You smiled and tugged at his shirt,making him remove it completely.

You had only seen Levi shirtless a couple of times and when you did, you thought your ovaries were going to explode.

Levi straddled you so his weight wouldn't crush you. After all, Levi was muscular with his eight pack and biceps that could make you drool.

Your hands ran along his muscular chest,feeling the warmth that inhabited his body. Just feeling his skin made you at ease.