Chapter Eleven

Prepare for the super feels you guys, this is going to be too much for you!!!

#####################$$$$$########

The sun and the sound of tweeting birds woke you up from your deep slumber.

You yawned and stretched your arms back and smacked you lips while running a hand through your hair.

Today's the day.

You got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to drink some hot chocolate. Hanji had warned you that caffine was bad for the baby.

Even though you didn't want the baby,you didn't want it to suffer during its last day of life.

You took some bagels out of the fridge and popped them in the toaster while you waited for your hot chocolate to be done.

You grabbed the bagels and smeared some cream cheese on top while drinking small sips of your coco.

You looked outside at the perfect weather.The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Too bad you were going to be cooped up in an abortion clinic overnight.

You decided to call Hanji and make sure that she was on her way.

"Hello?"You said into the phone when Hanji picked up,except it wasn't Hanji.

"Ah (F/n),its nice to hear from you again."Levi's voice said from the other end.

You instantly froze when you heard his voice.It was the devil himself on the other line.

"Rivaille."You sneered. Out of all the days...

"Listen (F/n), I apologize fo-"You didn't even let him speak, the hormones made your body heat up in anger as you heard him try to say those words.

"Stop it you bastard."You growled at him,making the other end of the phone silent.

"Don't start."You quickly added.

"I heard you got into a car accident the day at the supermarket."Levi quickly said so you couldn't cut him off.

You took in a deep breath and began to speak.

You looked down at your barely swollen belly.It looked as if you had gained a few pounds, so you didn't look pregnant.

You remained silent as you stumbled up the courage to drag your hand down to your navel where the baby rested inside.

Your hand brushed the bump at first,before resting your hand over your belly button and stomach.

A fluttering sensation came out of nowhere from where your stomach was. It felt like nothing but you knew it meant something.

Levi's voice broke you out of your moment.

"(F/n) you okay, are you still there?"

"Y-yeah I got into an accident. And it seemed to open my eyes and show me how much of my life is a mistake."Your eyes looked at your belly for a moment before looking at the kitchen table.

"Don't make a stupid decision."He warned you, he thought you were planning on harming yourself.

"I won't."

"I know what will cheer you up."Levi's voice hinted a little bit of glee in it,something you weren't familiar with.

"And that is?"

"Me and Petra are having a little girl,a daughter. (F/n),I'm going to have a baby girl!"Levi's voice exclaimed in the phone.

"Are you happy for me?!"

You wanted nothing more than to yell into the phone that you were pregnant with his baby too,but you wouldn't be for long so you left it how it was.

How was that supposed to make you feel better?

Before you had the chance to speak,Hanji's voice came from the other line.

"Levi,who are you talking to on the phone."Hanji's voice came closer and closer to the phone.

"(F/n)."All the glee in his voice was gone now.

It a quick second,Hanji had whipped the phone out of his hands.

"Go to Erwin,Levi don't go through my phone again."She yelled at him before the sound of footsteps went through the phone.

"Alright, I'm away from them.You can talk now. Did you tell him?"Hanji asked while you just stood there,holding the phone.

In a record breaking second,you bursted into tears.

"He's having a girl!"You bawled into the phone while gasping for air as you continued to cry into the phone.

He was so excited for the baby Petra was having and you knew that if he found out about the baby that he would do nothing more than push you away.

"Shh (F/n), your letting it get to you,everything. You don't need this stress it's bad for the baby-."

"I DONT WANT THE BABY HANJI!"You screamed into the phone. Hanji took a deep breath in before speaking into the phone.

"Your appointment is at one. I'll be there to pick you up so be ready."She whispered before hanging up the phone.

You set the phone down and wipe the fallen tears off of your cheek. You looked at the clock.

12:00pm

You sighed and made your way to the bedroom and began to get ready for the appointment.

You packed an overnight bag with all the things that you needed before taking a shower and getting dressed.

It was about 12:35 when Hanji knocked on the door,urging you out the door and into the car.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"Hanji reconfirmed before starting the car up.

You looked at your belly.

"I'm sure."

@@@

The manga feels though!!!!!

How's everyone doing?!

How's the story?

Do you have any theory's on what's going to happen in this story and how it's going to end,if so share below. I want to know what you guys think!

Anything new happen lately?!

Did this chapter bring on the feels for yah?!

Any thoughts on the story?

Any negative comments on how it is,if so comment below!

I need the feedback guys!!!!!!!!!

I also need the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to Vote,comment and follow!!!!!!!!!!

~Kat