Chapter Fifteen

Edited 1/26/15

Yay you get to see your baby!

####%%%%%%%%#########

You walked behind the nurse and down the hallway. You looked around to see Nanaba walking down the other way. She turned around and waved a goodbye and you returned it.

"Right this way ma'm."The sweet nurse said to you as you continued to walk down the hall. You observed the area around you.

It was completely ironic that Doctor Grisha's son owned an ONGYN and that his father owned an abortion clinic. He was basically getting rid of money for Doctor Jaegers Company.

"Here we are.” She opened the door to reveal a nice lit room with lots of space. She instructed you to sit on the hospital bed and lean back.

"Have you had any blood work or anything done to you since the pregnancy?” She asked you while holding the clipboard. You looked down and shook your head no. To be honest, you felt like an irresponsible parent right now.

"It's okay sweetie.” She comforted you as you began to sob softly. She rubbed your arms before putting on gloves.

"I'm going to check you out and see how you're doing. Then doctor Jaegers going to come in and you will get to see your bundle of joy.” She smiled at you as she instructed you to remove your pants.

***

After she was finished evaluating down there, she confirmed that everything was fine and that it was important to take care of yourself. She took blood work by pricking you with needles and she took a Pap smear to make sure everything was fine down there.

"I'll go get the Doctor now.” And then she left, leaving you with your legs up in the air, held by stirrups. Your belly didn't receive any pressure and you felt fine.

'Levi, I'm going to have your ass after I have this baby.' You mumbled to yourself as you looked around the room. The handle to the door moved and opened revealing a young man with turquoise eyes and brown hair.

"How's it hanging?” He joked, looking at your awkward position. You glared at him making him shut his mouth.

Looks like you have been around Levi for way too long.

"Let me help you miss."He guided your feet out, not paying attention to down there. He was a gentleman but he wasn't your type.

"Thank you."You sat up and adjusted yourself to get more comfortable. You watched the Doctor walk over to the sink and washed his hands before putting on gloves.

"How far along are you?"He asked you as he took a seat on the stool next to you with a clipboard in his hands.You cleared your throat before speaking to him.

"About seven weeks."You stated, looking at him as he scribbled down the information that you were giving him. He nodded as he wrote down he basic things you were giving him.

"My father called and said that you had changed your mind about the abortion. It is a good idea and if you don't want to kill it but don't want to take care of it you could always give it up for adoption." Eren said as he looked at you. You shook your head at Eren as you swayed your legs back and forth.

"I'm keeping it."You announced, making Eren nod in understanding.

"I'm going to put you on prenatal vitamins for you and the baby to be strong and healthy okay?"You shook you head to confirm it.

"Please lean back and we will check on your bundle of joy.” Eren said as he turned the ultrasound machine on.

"The ultrasound technician is sick so I'm going to do it for you."You nodded as you leaned back on the bed, watching the monitor go to a white screen before going black.